This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 52 DANCE OF THE HEAVENS, HOUOUMON SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 months ago#1
SO...Tai, Sora and Mimi are guided to a random volcano because...it might have something important? Mimi goes else were as Junkmon...who really should be called Beavermon is trying to do stuff...Sora and her birdy pal get angry over stuff...Volcano nearly erupts...Biyomon of course realizes she was acting bad...and digivoles to mega over a freaking Volcano.

You know I REALLY thought it was not possible to have a less exciting transformation into Mega then when they randomly turn Mega in Tri but hear its the bloody weather...and the motives are still SO much more shallow then the previous series...we STILL have not even seen her mother in this timeline.

And to top it off Tai and Matt are clearly the only ones getting the green for there evolution after how lackluster the transformation to Phoenixmon was.

And yah that's it, not a hint of who's behind this unless I blanked out...Tai's randomly going to the hot springs to be with his sister next episode...ew.

Next week TonosamaGekomon is" Holding " the hot springs hostage"

Its suppose to be a Joe episode...we better get a Mega out of this though "bighorn" should not really be a threat at all to the cast at this point...I mean we are THIS late into the series and we are wasting time on this? Are the writers just trying to make this series as bland as possible because seriously who the hell thinks this is any sort of final arc right now?

I know I was skimping some stuff but Digimon final arcs are usually rather epic and this is just so damn disappointing.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
3 months ago#2
Sora episodes are cursed. Can't believe they ducttaped the cringe drama of Sora's Garudamon episode from Adventure 1999 episode 26 and the Sakuyamon episode from Tamers, and made it worse than both.

Well at least she's out of the way. Time for Joe shenanigans that I doubt will lead to Vikemon, but they might be fun at least.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
3 months ago#3
Necronmon posted...
Tai's randomly going to the hot springs to be with his sister next episode
Colon may be a dumpster fire but that's kinda based
(message deleted)

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
3 months ago#5
Ep synopses for 53-55.

Episode 53- The Gecko Hot Springs Rebellion (June 20th)
Jou Kido and Gomamon go to the hot springs they'd found in the past in order to heal Patamon and Tailmon. However, the hot spring they were looking for was dried up, and a huge mansion had been built in its place. The owner of the house, TonosamaGekomon, who loves hot springs, has monopolized the hot water. Not only that, TonosamaGekomon took a liking to Gomamon and captured him, claiming Gomamon as his wife. Jou and the others are thrown out of the house and can't even get close to TonosamaGekomon. Then, Jou comes up with a plan.

Episode 54- The Wandering Warrior, Rebellimon (June 27th)
On their way to their next destination, Taichi and his friends enter a wasteland inhabited by ruffians who spend their days fighting. There, they meet Cutemon and Rebellimon. Rebellimon is a fierce Digimon who suddenly attacks Taichi and the others. Rebellimon says that Cutemon is just a nuisance that noisily follows him around, and heads off to fight the rowdy Boarmon on his own. However, Taichi and Agumon follow him, and the pair's teamwork help Rebellimon out of a bad end in his fight against Boarmon. While Rebellimon says that he prefers to fight alone, a few memories that had been completely lost come back to him. He was once the Ogremon they knew...!

Episode 55- The Targeted Digimon School (July 4th)
Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon return to the Tanemon village where they had first spent time in the Digital World. However, a Digimon school had been established there at some point. Babamon, who claims to be the headmaster of the school, convinces Mimi and Palmon to try out the school. However, the lessons are so rigorous that they feel like they're falling apart. They think about running away, but gradually they realize that there is a reason for Babamon's strict instructions. Just then BanchoMamemon, who had dropped out of the school after a dispute, brings his henchmen with him to "pay his respects."

Damn, Gomamon just cant catch a break, this is like the 3rd time hes been captured, and the 2nd time he's been rescued by Tai.

Return of ogremon but evolved will be cool. And will Mimi obtain BanchoLilymon rather then the typical Lillymon? I hope so, nothing against the original but we've seen her before twice now.

3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 months ago#6
Also, has Hououmon always looks that fat?
Base on how she looked in Tri...no. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrvtx7Vt6c

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
3 months ago#7
Necronmon posted...
Base on how she looked in Tri...no. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrvtx7Vt6c

Yeah the 2020/Colon writers really hate Sora (and it's not just Taichiwank). She kinda deserves the hate for all of the unfettered assmad tied to her. She has no redeemable features whatsoever.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
3 months ago#8
RPGNoZero posted...
They split the kids to open some potential for them to have standalone arc, only for Taichi to immediately follow Joe and co. in the next episode, ew.

Hopefully there are some Hikari shots at the hotsprings.

Also, has Hououmon always looks that fat?

Would you like to take a seat right over here?
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!
(message deleted)

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#10
spikethedevil posted...
Would you like to take a seat right over here?
report him for pedophilla
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 52 DANCE OF THE HEAVENS, HOUOUMON SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived