This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers3 Episode 11 *Spoilers*

User Info: ValyrianE

ValyrianE
1 month ago#11
I'm hoping Lin pulled a switcheroo, having disguised himself as Mantis, disguising Ken as Lin, and disguising Mantis as Ken (Ken, looking like Lin, was brainwashed by 7BD and shanked Mantis, disguised as Ken), but I doubt it.

Lol at Shang being saved by Mantis and Kei Guy having a pawn stars negotiation over magic swords.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#12
With a necromancer already primed to revive him Juan can come out of this more or less intact.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: geshkigal

geshkigal
1 month ago#13
ValyrianE posted...
I'm hoping Lin pulled a switcheroo, having disguised himself as Mantis, disguising Ken as Lin, and disguising Mantis as Ken (Ken, looking like Lin, was brainwashed by 7BD and shanked Mantis, disguised as Ken), but I doubt it.

Lol at Shang being saved by Mantis and Kei Guy having a pawn stars negotiation over magic swords.

You just came from the /a/ general, didn't you?

Edgeknight posted...
With a necromancer already primed to revive him Juan can come out of this more or less intact.

Do necromancers have the ability to revive? I thought all they do is reanimate.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/geshkigal/GIFs/mawilenr7.gif

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#14
Their whole plan hinges on her ability to revive 7BD.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: geshkigal

geshkigal
1 month ago#15
Edgeknight posted...
Their whole plan hinges on her ability to revive 7BD.

Aren't they just going back in time before she gets sealed in the sword? Or am I speedwatching?
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/geshkigal/GIFs/mawilenr7.gif

User Info: cador

cador
1 month ago#16
geshkigal posted...
Aren't they just going back in time before she gets sealed in the sword? Or am I speedwatching?
They're going to find the original body after she gets killed, and use that to presumably transfer her soul back. History says her body was lost to the sea or something so the can get the body without disturbing history and change the future.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: Nichtcrawler X

Nichtcrawler X
1 month ago#17
ValyrianE posted...
I'm hoping Lin pulled a switcheroo, having disguised himself as Mantis

That part I suspected from the episode, Mantis's pleas felt a bit out of character.

ValyrianE posted...
disguising Ken as Lin, and disguising Mantis as Ken (Ken, looking like Lin, was brainwashed by 7BD and shanked Mantis, disguised as Ken), but I doubt it.

My thoughts did not go that far, just the suspicion brainwashed Lin might be Mantis and the death of Juan being an unintended result. A triangular switch, while in-character with the image Lin likes to create of himself, it feels a bit too perfect a plan.

geshkigal posted...
Do necromancers have the ability to revive? I thought all they do is reanimate.

Depends on the setting.
Official Teetotaller of PotD
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#18
ValyrianE posted...

Nah, I refuse to believe that no one would've noticed they were different during the switcheroo, and there's no way on the f***ing planet that literally the most powerful magic user in the whole setting (I think) wouldn't have noticed that he was speaking to someone different during this episode.
Time spent on GameFAQs is time you could spend actually playing video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers3 Episode 11 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived