This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers3 Episode 11 *Spoilers*

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#1
The toxic ex returns to claim his sword waifu, the witch has lured Juan's wife to have her fight his reanimated corpse out of vengance, Shang was captured by the witch but saved by mantis guy because he wants him interrogated, but he is secretly snitching to Locust Lord on general Wan's intention to stop 7BD from getting her body back.
And as people had been theorizing, Red is confirmed to be Azibelpher's son
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#2
Wait, how many episodes is this season? There's too many plot threads to wrap up in two episodes, let alone one.

Also, literally no way that Gale didn't have a plan at this point. Literally they could pull a Batman "lol he had a backup personality incase his regular personality went insane" trick and it would still make more sense than him falling for the sword so easily.

Time spent on GameFAQs is time you could spend actually playing video games.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#3
With the way things are unfolding it's clear to see the threads of Gale's plot. With a necromancer it's not even a problem that he killed little Juanito; as 7BD said herself her intentions are easy to read. The further they believe to have him under their thumb the more they'll trust him and that'll be their undoing.

I like how Mantis guy couldn't manage to impress Lord Locust no matter what he said. "If General Veteran intended to betray me you'd be a pawn in his plan." You could taste his embarrassment.

I'm guessing Hero Theme's daddy issues aren't going to be resolved this season and instead lay the groundwork for next season's plot.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
1 month ago#4
I kinda wanna see Gale killing Juan as totally unintentional, completely irreversible, and a huge f***-up in Gale's otherwise flawless plan.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2380839/

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
1 month ago#5
Question, where does the Hero Theme nickname come from?
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

Edgeknight
1 month ago#6
His epithet was The Song That Conquers Evil or something like that - plus he literally sings the hero theme for the show.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: cador

cador
1 month ago#7
Sirius Reinhart posted...
Question, where does the Hero Theme nickname come from?
You should watch the movie about him as well I think. It shows his childhood and him singing the theme song from the first season. Although I do think he did that this season a couple of episodes ago.
Also, I'm almost sure monk likes 7BD more as a sword than a demon.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#8
cador posted...
You should watch the movie about him as well I think. It shows his childhood and him singing the theme song from the first season. Although I do think he did that this season a couple of episodes ago.
it's important to note that Monk isn't actually under 7BD's spell the same way everyone else is; he very "rationally" just think she's cool.
Time spent on GameFAQs is time you could spend actually playing video games.

Edgeknight
1 month ago#9
cador posted...

She knows that and carefully talked around what they'd actually be doing.

User Info: geshkigal

geshkigal
1 month ago#10
So... that's it for Juan, then? I can't see a way for him to still be alive, even with Duck's machinations

YRYRDZ posted...
Wait, how many episodes is this season? There's too many plot threads to wrap up in two episodes, let alone one.

It'll most likely end in a cliffhanger.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w258/geshkigal/GIFs/mawilenr7.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers3 Episode 11 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived