This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Season 2 of My Hero Academia is still the best season.

User Info: PartRaptor

PartRaptor
1 month ago#1
Anyone else agree?

Season 4 left me cold (aside from the final episode which was amazing), and while I haven't been watching Season 5 yet, I've heard it's not all that great.

Season 2 had me hooked. That Deku vs Todoroki episode blew me away. Just a great season all around with a lot of standout episodes. I'm interested to see where the rest of the season goes now that the Joint Training is over.

User Info: Rharyx211

Rharyx211
1 month ago#2
Pretty much, yeah. The first half of season 3 was pretty great too, though.
Watch "Final Fantasy XV Abridged" and "Kingdom Hearts Abridged" right here!
https://www.youtube.com/user/mcknett3

User Info: MyMainAccount

MyMainAccount
1 month ago#3
I'm more a fan of specific arcs tbh

Final arc of season one, first two arcs of season 3, last two arcs of season 4 (and episode 2 of season 5)
My Real Blog https://veryrealwow.wixsite.com/website
Send a PM with questions and I will reply on my blog. If desired, request a pseudonym.

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#4
The best season of mha's five seasons?

Seems like a rather niche award category. Who would take a long running shounen and only watch one season?
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
(message deleted)

User Info: freakcan

freakcan
1 month ago#6
PartRaptor posted...
Season 4 left me cold (aside from the final episode which was amazing),
Could you say, half-cold, half-hot?

I preferred the first half of Season 4 with I think his name was Overhaul, over the second half, with the music school thing and the old guy.
Currently playing: TBA
On queue: Dark Souls 2
(message deleted)

User Info: NightRender

NightRender
1 month ago#8
Season 2 is pretty much the only one that felt like it was paced well. The other seasons are slow slogs for the most part.

So I generally agree.
Dedicated to D - 4/15/05
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Season 2 of My Hero Academia is still the best season.
  • Topic Archived