This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi ep 10 *spoilers*

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
3 months ago#11
reptyle101 posted...
Dobu isn't saying it's a different girl
He very much is.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/0/2/6/AACJG3AAB8hK.jpg
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
3 months ago#12
he's saying it's not necessarily her, but she does match the description

from what I recall in earlier episodes, Dobu doesn't know what she looks like hence he can't say if it's definitely the missing girl (though I don't remember for certain)
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: Ararararararagi

Ararararararagi
3 months ago#13
I had so much to say about this episode by the halfway point, but then I forgot everything when I was blown back by "saiba (or w/e he said)" being so perfectly rhymed with "cyberstalk". Goddamn that was clean. JP rap usually sucks imo, but it's done so well here by Yano. Lol @ ODDTAXI.

Further evidence that Walrus had nothing to do with MK girl and he just has a normal cat/bird in his closet. That means MK girl was killed some other way. I doubt it was through a badger game since she was connected the boss, but based on the preview and previous evidence, the current main girl of MK had it done. Probably didn't want her actually dead but more of a "get rid of her/scare her deal" and she went through her BF -- giraffe -- to get it done, except instead of using him she used his useless, old friend. I proposed it randomly last week just because warthog hadn't been involved in anything yet despite the entire cast always being connected, but not I seriously believe that MK girl was killed by a combination of him and the main girl of MK. It remains to be seen who the girl Walrus drove was. Might end up being nothing.

There was also more evidence to the "not animals" theory as Odokawa doesn't use the "he's a monkey" descriptive factor that the manager would identify him by and just instead used his name, but then to counter this they have Yano rap about being a porcupine. That's more than likely just a red herring because he's rapping.

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
3 months ago#14
So that's it? We're some kinda OddTaxi?
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
3 months ago#15
oh and I'm ashamed I only just noticed yakuza sauna guy is voiced by kiryu

Kalirion
3 months ago#16
reptyle101 posted...
he's saying it's not necessarily her, but she does match the description
There was no "not neccesarily" there. "Is it her?" "No, but she looks like her." Literally just that. Plus listen to his tone as he "chigau'd" that, it was more like "Nah, no way, but she does look like her." Plus he started the conversation with "So, tell me the truth, who is this girl?" He wouldn't have done that if there was even a chance it was the missing high school girl.

Ararararararagi
3 months ago#17
Meganium7 posted...
oh and I'm ashamed I only just noticed yakuza sauna guy is voiced by kiryu
I only played a bit of 0 so I likewise only just noticed it this ep, but what a fitting voice for him. He sounds perfect.

Kalirion
3 months ago#18
Ararararararagi posted...
but then to counter this they have Yano rap about being a porcupine. That's more than likely just a red herring because he's rapping.
He rapped "like a porcupine". When would you say "I'm gonna use my opposable thumbs like a human"?

Ararararararagi
3 months ago#19
In any case where it rhymes. Rap is all about using and pronouncing words in unconventional ways to make them rhyme, then tying them further into double entendres. Comparing yourself to an animal is p. frequent. A human not so much, but I'm sure it's been done.

reptyle101 posted...
there's only one missing girl, the high school girl is both the boss's daughter and the former idol

the one who just died is the replacement
P. sure the replacement is just fine and the dead one is the one that was missing this entire time. Walrus sees it and goes "it's the MK girl" and then realizes later that it wasn't because he's seen the replacement presumably but not the original missing girl.

Though I might be misremembering something. I'd have to go back to the last time the replacement was seen and if it ever mentions her going missing too. I think the first time we hear about the body is in like episode 4 or something. Not long after the replacement and badger girl are complaining about not being in the limelight -- or at least one is and the other doesn't really care --. This is definitely gonna be one of those shows that's going to be great on a rewatch.

Kalirion
3 months ago#20
Ararararararagi posted...
Walrus sees it and goes "it's the MK girl" and then realizes later that it wasn't because he's seen the replacement presumably but not the original missing girl.
He did see the original Idol, he dropped her off at the same spot he dropped off the replacement, and told the Manager that he could tell the difference which freaked the Manager out even more and led the manager to ask for his dash cam video.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi ep 10 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived