This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi ep 10 *spoilers*

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#1
are you ready for Capoeira
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: Meganium7

Meganium7
1 month ago#2
can't say I expected a title drop like that in this show
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1094-nihon-falcom-general

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#3
I was expecting the good cop maybe, but wtf was Shirakawa doing there?? Was she tailing him? Either way, nice moves!

"Can you forgive me for everything, including trying to kill you a minute ago?"

At this point I don't know if Odakawa is really overestimating his abilities this much, or if he is explicitly relying on plot armor to make his plans work. And to keep innocent people like the lottery guy alive. I wonder if we'll see all of this blow up in his face with non-bad guys dying left and right because of his complicated "justice scheme" gone wrong.

Wait, the Mystery Kiss girl is NOT the missing High School Girl??? I guess that makes sense that her disappearance was covered up by the yakuza instead of making the news. But Odakawa said that wasn't her. So was Missing High School Girl's body deliberately misidentified as the Mystery Kiss Girl in order to keep The Boss from knowing? And the real missing Mystery Kiss Girl would be the one in the closet (in pieces).

Looks like next episode we might get a flashback, probably of Odakawa picking up the Mystery Kiss girl.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

reptyle101
1 month ago#4
I think there's four mystery kiss girls

the main idol
the one Kakihana got tricked by
the black cat we've seen a few times (who appears to have just died)
and a former member who black cat replaced, the missing girl (who is still missing)
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

Kalirion
1 month ago#5
^ I mean that's pretty much obvious. The new information is that the Missing High School Girl who's been in the news and is the Yakuza's boss' friend's daughter is not the missing Idol Girl.

In fact, we may learn that Yano and the Mystery Kiss Manager have nothing to do with the Missing High School Girl at all. They just want the tape to keep from being implicated in the murder of the missing Idol Girl.

reptyle101
1 month ago#6
the girl who died in the news was never missing, that's the black cat idol we've seen in the group a bunch of times who replaced the original missing idol

there's only one missing girl
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

Kalirion
1 month ago#7
reptyle101 posted...
that's not a missing girl who died, that's the black cat idol we've seen in the group a bunch of times

there's only one missing girl
The one we saw in the group was a replacement for who went missing. And neither of them is the missing high school girl.

The replacement should still be just fine.

reptyle101
1 month ago#8
there's only one missing girl, the high school girl is both the boss's daughter and the former idol

the one who just died is the replacement
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

Kalirion
1 month ago#9
reptyle101 posted...
there's only one missing girl, the high school girl is both the boss's daughter and the former idol
Odakawa's conversation with Dobu states otherwise. Dobu saw a girl matching the "missing girl's" description on the dash cam footage, but it wasn't the missing girl, it was the former idol. Rewatch that scene.

Also boss' daughter, if he even has one, has nothing to do with this. It's his friend's / classmate's daughter.

reptyle101
1 month ago#10
Dobu isn't saying it's a different girl, he's saying it's not necessarily the missing girl but it is at least someone who looks like her

also oops, I guess I accidentally a word
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. OddTaxi ep 10 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived