This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 51 THE MYSTERY HIDDEN WITHIN THE CRESTS SPOILER TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 months ago#11
I'm currently at episode 27 and wondering if I want to continue this.
Honestly...after episode 33, or at best 35...if you skip to like episode oh...45 you won't miss a damn thing.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
3 months ago#12
Don't skip Mimi episodes. They are always amazing even if they are "filler".
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: HCE

HCE
3 months ago#13
NeoSioType posted...
I'm currently at episode 27 and wondering if I want to continue this. This isn't how I remembered Adventure...
Sneed
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

Dracoknight2006
3 months ago#14
HCE posted...
Sneed

Formerly Mugens.

User Info: Sirius Reinhart

Sirius Reinhart
3 months ago#15
Wisemon voiced by Sho Hayami with the echo effect reminds me of Exkaiser. That was the highest point of the episode.
Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens.

User Info: nightwing3415

nightwing3415
3 months ago#16
I can’t wait to see what the crests do.......

back in the day, they helped unlock the ultimate form. Agumon, gabumon, gatomon, and patamon already are at their megas, so what else is there? They for the most part ahead of the og cast in terms of respective personalities

also, waiting for the “who came first” between burpmon and jigglypuff
FC: 2509-3702-6687 IGN TRAE TSV: AS 0159 Y 2486 switch: SW-2123-90928731 http://tinyurl.com/nrbuer5

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
3 months ago#17
also, waiting for the “who came first” between burpmon and jigglypuff

I suppose the answer is Kirby.

User Info: redweegee

redweegee
3 months ago#18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CNt_v82sMc

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
3 months ago#19
Been mostly ignoring this since it was clear it was gonna be garbo early on. But just heard what they did to Zeed. Dayum, they did Digimon's eldritch god dirty as all hell.
Currently playing: Tales of Arise

Dracoknight2006
3 months ago#20
M1Astray posted...
Been mostly ignoring this since it was clear it was gonna be garbo early on. But just heard what they did to Zeed. Dayum, they did Digimon's eldritch god dirty as all hell.

Taichi wank way too strong, even if 1999 had him beat 3 major bosses. As much as Adventure 1999 only had the important people win fights that mattered [Taichi, Hikari, Takeru, guest star Yamato], it was good at pretending the rest of the cast mattered, even garbage like Sora.

Second comment: Millenniummon is tied to cancer like Ryo, so treating a power level mon like s*** because the Tamer associated with it is s*** is "justified" no matter what (Ryo never sold those Wonderswans too, so Toei will listen to the seething of Rika fans).

Third comment: 2020's inability to stick the landing kills the show harder than just being dumbed down for zoomers (because Savers got away with being a dumbed down Adventure/Tamers hybrid pretty well); there's a reason why wacky filler episodes with Mimi and flukes like DoneDevimon and Pegasusmon are the high points of the series.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 51 THE MYSTERY HIDDEN WITHIN THE CRESTS SPOILER TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived