This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 51 THE MYSTERY HIDDEN WITHIN THE CRESTS SPOILER TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
So after beating Zeed everyone's rather damn chill...and are just not really caring about getting home to there parents or anything before Garbagemon appears to take them to see Wisemon.

Just kind of odd instead of Gennai or the Soveringes they are being told about the " ultimate evil" by freaking Garbagemon, and Wisemon...and this feels even more like Xrosswars.

So yah all that build up and Zeed was just a midboss but we don't get a damn clue about what the real enemy is.

We ARE introduced to the chests, not sure what they are suppose to do this time other then be" Important" but before anything can get further explained Burpmon, AKA Majin Buu crashes in...we went from Zeed to a Kirby Digimon, with horrible animation to boot.

Well he eats all there attacks and the most obvious answer would be for Wargreymon to pop him like a ballon with War Tornado but they instead feed him a bunch of data, MetalGreymon pops him when his mouth is full and...that's it...not a clue who the master mind is.

Everyone's going off again with a very chill feel for what the final arc is, Patamon and Gatomon are tired so they are being shipped off to the hot springs...and that's it.

Next episode the suspense is not high since the freaking title tells us we are getting a mega...

This does not feel like it was worth making Zeed a joke at all...the ONLY reason this is still going on is because they want to show everyone else there Mega's...but if they just did not waste so much damn time that could have easily been taken care of long ago...god damn this reboot.

User Info: InfernalFive

InfernalFive
1 month ago#2
I honestly think the most entertaining thing about these topics is how mad you get at literally everything lol
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfabsU4xH1qzy531o1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ggCrHk8.jpg

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#3
I feel the lore episodes are genuinely good even if this show is a pile of issues/isn't good.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#4
What a lame way to pull "This isn't final boss".

Other season we have stuff like the sky spliiting to show two worlds colliding or Digital world falling, final villain group showing up to kick the protagonist's asses, a demon lord or hiding on center of planet or Yggdrasil showing up, and bunch of allies Digimon dying to protect the children.

Here we have Kirby.

And what was the point of all the over the top destruction last week with Milleniummon if this episode treat it as if nothing has happened?
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#5
And what was the point of all the over the top destruction last week with Milleniummon if this episode treat it as if nothing has happened?

To show how" hardcore mature" The hero's are for treating a doomsday like its just another Tuesday...or just because the writers are utter incompetent hacks...based on how its been I'm going with option B.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#6
I will say the "take your time" nature/scale inconsistency of the show does bother me. But I'm just here for the ride at this point. Sora's episode is prolly gonna be legit terrible despite episode 40 being bretty decent.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#7
Necronmon posted...
Garbagemon
Sums up this ep and the series as a whole quite nicely

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
1 month ago#8
Imagine Zeed which is usually the penultimate hype final boss. Now just joober midboss.
Pokemon X IGN: Jepuri
3DS FC: 2707-1741-0970

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#9
do future episodes havea summary out
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: NeoSioType

NeoSioType
1 month ago#10
I'm currently at episode 27 and wondering if I want to continue this. This isn't how I remembered Adventure...
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 51 THE MYSTERY HIDDEN WITHIN THE CRESTS SPOILER TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived