This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Hero Academia chapter 315 SPOILERS

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
1 month ago#11
Echo_djinn posted...
This man gets it. Also what's with Deku asking a murderer/anti-hero to join him just like that? Does that mean he willing to team up with Stain and other anti heroes? Maybe vigilantes huh huh? This could be interesting.

I wouldn't look too deep into it. He's just doing the comic book hero thing of reaching out to rehabilitate villains. I doubt it's going to lead to him running a team of former criminals.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

User Info: Overhaul

Overhaul
1 month ago#12
Senpai Nagant?

Cool.
Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.

User Info: 0Renegade

0Renegade
1 month ago#13
s0nicfan posted...
I wouldn't look too deep into it. He's just doing the comic book hero thing of reaching out to rehabilitate villains. I doubt it's going to lead to him running a team of former criminals.
what are we, some sort of suicide squad; my hero academia spin off
Profile pic courtesy of @ProofPyros (May she come back one day) http://tinyurl.com/br9bdeu http://i.imgur.com/6re4mWM.jpg

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#14
Wow that was really cuh-ringe

Especially the part where Hawks thinks he can save a smoldering corpse. Like, I have no doubt she survives having her skull blown up from the inside but there is literally no reason for Hawks to believe she's alive.

User Info: darkzero297

darkzero297
1 month ago#15
RainbowSage_63 posted...
I think they've all but told us Overhaul's going to bring her back since before she even died, especially with the concept of "sudden quirk revelations" and the fact she's been dragging him around because he "might be of use SOMEHOW".
Nah, it seems more like the play here will be that Eri can heal her, especiailly since Overhaul is involved. Also of note, his own damage could be healed by her. There is going to be some kind of drama.
Kirbyhameha!!!
(>")>(())>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))

User Info: Mr_Solo_Dolo_3

Mr_Solo_Dolo_3
1 month ago#16
Bump.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#17
I'm curious how exactly it's going to try to flip around Nagant if she does get healed

it's hard to imagine her actually sticking around after what she did, she feels like a character who'll end up sacrificing herself
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Hero Academia chapter 315 SPOILERS
  • Topic Archived