• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)
AceMos 1 month ago#491
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/79784653

for when this topic fills up
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 1 month ago#492
We’ve had more memorable and touching moments between every character in this manga but her lmaooo. Like every character has interacted way more and meant more to the story than her until now. Most people thought she was a gag character that’s how irrelevant she was.
Thenenen 1 month ago#493
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 posted...
We’ve had more memorable and touching moments between every character in this manga but her lmaooo.
We've got nothing from Koda or Ojiro, though. And I tend to forget Shoji exists, too.
Crossed fingers, crossed hemispheres.
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 1 month ago#494
Yea hori def should have fleshed out more of the students if he planned for them to have larger roles and have them be ready for war
Sum_quod_eris 1 month ago#495
This isn't really an ensemble cast kind of story. It's your typical battle manga at the end of the day and not every side character is gonna get a whole lot of panel space. The traitor thing has been in the backburner for so long that it doesn't really matter too much who it is but rather how they worked behind the scenes and what they're planning to do now.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt
AceMos 1 month ago#496
Sum_quod_eris posted...
This isn't really an ensemble cast kind of story. It's your typical battle manga at the end of the day and not every side character is gonna get a whole lot of panel space. The traitor thing has been in the backburner for so long that it doesn't really matter too much who it is but rather how they worked behind the scenes and what they're planning to do now.
then dont make sucha large cast if you wont use them

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Alex_Whiter 1 month ago#497
AceMos posted...
then dont make sucha large cast if you wont use them
That's not how that works.
NOTHING IS HERE ANYMORE. FINALLY, GEEZ.
AceMos 1 month ago#498
plenty of works can give a large cast focus

hell fairy tail another battle shonen has a larger cast and is able to give them screen time

lightdragoon88 1 month ago#499
Again the problem is with the writer's writing. By giving character inner dialogue giving that to the traitor would reveal the whole traitor angle.

I mean what are you going to do?

Inner thoughts: "I got to survived and save everyone. They are my friends and we are all going to be the best heroes ever!"

Later: "I was a spy the whole time and I only thought like that just in case someone was reading my mind 24/7"
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.
AceMos 1 month ago#500
then maybe have there be no traitor have it all be a trick to sow distrust
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived