This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)

User Info: Dondre_X

Dondre_X
2 months ago#101
Metalsonic66 posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/9/3/1/AAFUswAABLLb.jpg

So....she doesn't wear panties?
Dondre......
FC:0104-4075-8605 IGN Donnell

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
2 months ago#102
I believe that is the implication
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: DippinSauce

DippinSauce
2 months ago#103
Seems like there's more filler than usual this season. There's only going to be 8-9 episodes at most to cover the meta liberation arc.

User Info: Thirdtwin

Thirdtwin
2 months ago#104
Wipe your ass Midorya lol
Metalsonic66 posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/9/3/1/AAFUswAABLLb.jpg
this is a cringe ass pic considering she's 16 invisible or not
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
I really messed up this contest, but azuarc gave it a Breath of fresh air

User Info: Metalsonic66

Metalsonic66
2 months ago#106
You're welcome
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#107
new chapter is out

and yea the fact all of class 1A to gether can barely face deku shows why giving him all these quirks was a mistake
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
1 month ago#108
The class is doing pretty well, considering they're just a bunch of students going up against an exhausted quirk god who just wants to leave.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt

User Info: Echo_djinn

Echo_djinn
1 month ago#109
Emotional chapters like these is what I enjoy about MHA the most. Yes, we've seen these tropes all the time in Shonen but I'll never get tired of them. Can't wait to see this animated.
If a man is overweight he needs to change his lifestyle. If a woman is overweight it should empower her. -IGN StingKing456
FC: 5343-9208-5105 NNID: EchoDjinn

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
1 month ago#110
The only thing off about this chapter was the mixed messaging. You had one student trying to convince him that he can better protect the school if he comes back and then another student saying that they don't need him to protect them. I get that the point is that every one of deku's classmates has something personal to say to him, it was just something I picked up reading the chapter.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)
  • Post New Message