This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

  • Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#1
rather than make a new topic every week for like 20 posts i figure its better to just have 1 on going ODT for the manga

use spoiler tags untill official release of a chapter

315 is unofficially out now
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
3 months ago#2
So I don't think Nagant is completely dead, but might have her body wrecked to the point where it can only be fully restored by Overhaul, which might be some leverage for him to go see his dad.

Also I get the feeling that if Jeanist or Endeavor aren't there, it might be Stain who helps All Might get out his situation with those thieves that attacked him.
Do Persocoms dream of Mareep?

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#3
bump
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Onime_no_Ryu

Onime_no_Ryu
3 months ago#4
Looks like a few of us called Fa Jin's ability right on the money a couple topics ago. I immediately thought "it's just OFA for a one-use that requires prep time" but it hadn't even occurred to me that Deku would use it as a "filler" for OFA rather than a buff on top of its 100%. Though it seems kind of odd that it doesn't have the same self-destructive drawback. He only used 45% Full Cowl and Fa Jin provided the remaining 55%, but shouldn't the strain on his body still be the same as 100%?

Unless the implication of that is that he mastered OFA to such a degree during the time-skip so that 100% (at least on one limb at a time) no longer shreds him to pieces.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 months ago#5
Presumably fa jin has some level of resistance to itself, like how fire users don't just immediately go into shock from third degree burns when they turn on their quirk
Gatekeep your hobbies

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#6
not a fan of how AFO is now being set up as this ubergod i plan for everything villain

ive really grown sick of those in shonen
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Daremo

Daremo
3 months ago#7
That was entirely reasonable. Strive for success, plan for failure.

The earlier bit where he sussed out the intervening months of plot progression, now that was unreasonable.
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#8
fair enough
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Rath_Attack

Rath_Attack
3 months ago#9
Still holding onto the theory AFO has a connection to OFA that gets him info.
https://imgur.com/Id8bUit
Rath_Attack by NoblWolf

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
3 months ago#10
bump
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. MHA manga on going ODT (Spoilers)
  • Post New Message