This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 47: THE VILLAINS OF THE FILLERLANDS SPOILER TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
Joe...despte being in the Digiworld for awhile now is still a worthless moron and gets kidnapped by a Tyrannomon and Tai is the only one that goes after him...teams up with " Scarecrowmon" to rescue him from the" varmits"...a lot of bad jokes...the hero's don't even go past champion...and at a point were most of the other Digimon shows are wrapping up this felt like a complete worthless sideshow...sigh.

At least Machinedramon shows up next episode...lets hope they just put a TAD more effort then this waste of time.

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
1 month ago#2
As far as filler goes this one was pretty good. Removing Tai from his usual comfort zone and forcing him to adapt was a nice change of pace. Decent side characters, and more antagonist who can speak.

Oh well, this will probabaly be the last filler ep. And in my opinion the series has done a good job of correcting many of its flaws from the first half. Even if it affected the pacing. Depending on how the last the dozen+ eps may very well may or break this season.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#3
Silly filler but it's the last breather episode, so I don't mind. Plot times ahead!
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Fwahm

Fwahm
1 month ago#4
Aren't there still supposedly like 20 episodes left? I really doubt this will be the last filler episode based on how it's been going thus far.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 47: THE VILLAINS OF THE FILLERLANDS SPOILER TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived