This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot Episode 46 THE SWORD OF HOPE SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#21
AceMos posted...
do to how much this show loves to pander to nostalgia i bet the final boss is lucemon but with none of the build up or scope that made him memorable
Why would they use the final boss of the most hated season in Japan? If anything, they'll use a D reaper expy again

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
2 months ago#22
Deadinsideman posted...
Why would they use the final boss of the most hated season in Japan? If anything, they'll use a D reaper expy again
Isn't the 7 demon lords one of the most popular Digimon group anyway? Aside from Adventure-cast and Royal Knights, they seems to be the group get the most exposure in the franchise.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#23
Oh right. Its ironic how the least popular entry in the franchise lead to the most popular digimon

User Info: lamdakastel

lamdakastel
2 months ago#24
Deadinsideman posted...
Oh right. Its ironic how the least popular entry in the franchise lead to the most popular digimon

Didn't Beelzemon and Demon precede Lucemon?

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#25
Yeah but them as a group wasn't a thing until frontier/Savers like the RK

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#26
lucemon in general is a very popular villain
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
2 months ago#27
Deadinsideman posted...

Quartzmon is still a bronze medal in the bottom feeder Digimon series. Seriously I'm kinda rustled that after Lucemon and the D-Reaper the third best final boss is great value D-Reaper slapfighting with Bagramon
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
2 months ago#28
I mean...if they REALLY want to ramp up the nostalgia it would make more sense for it to be Daemon...both because we never finished that fight in season 2 and he was the main enemy in V tamer as well.

Course the most Nostalgic one of all would be Myotismon...I am shocked the reboot has not had him at all but I guess that would require having to create to much personality for a villain in this reboot...

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
2 months ago#29
Deadinsideman posted...
I wish I had that image saved
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/3/5/AACwDgAABzzf.png
In a good way.

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#30
Boulboutamon would be a really cool one to use if they plan on bringing back Myotismon
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot Episode 46 THE SWORD OF HOPE SPOILER DISCUSSION TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived