This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 4 (ep 92) *spoilers*

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 weeks ago#11
I love how just by twisting a knob, Shinso's can control his mask to make his voice sound like anyone he wants.

I can't believe the girl just went and crucified Kaminari like that.

Good thing Crucifixion Girl is a girl, otherwise her teammates would've just slapped her free of Shinso's control right away.

A giant metal pipe on Apocabeast's head does nothing, tongue-swung teammate knocks him out.

Anyway, this was probably my least liked arc from the manga(though it did make me like Shinso) and anime isn't making it much better. Saturdays are way too full this season so this is going on hold until next arc.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
2 weeks ago#12
Kalirion posted...
A giant metal pipe on Apocabeast's head does nothing, tongue-swung teammate knocks him out.
The metal pipe clearly didn't "do nothing". It just wasn't enough to bring him down. It took several strikes to bring him down all the way.

Anyway, I appreciate that the group action scenes in this show have solid tactical elements, like beast guy yeeting Red Riot into the air so that vine girl can catch him.

We should strive to create a world of love and compassion. It may take a lot of time and effort, but it can be done.

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
2 weeks ago#13
Did this episode have a guest animation director or something? In the beginning, it had some ridiculous exaggerated movements in the animation. Looked like a completely different anime.

With the nearly hour long streaming shows I've been watching in the past month or so, these 20 minute anime episodes become increasingly difficult to watch. They're so short!
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: Tony 0748-1993-0631
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 4 (ep 92) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived