This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 43 CLASH, THE KING OF DIGIMON SPOILER TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
So it seems Gatomon is realizing they are getting lost because the black lighting is changing the very landscape, but Izzy got a random flash drive last episode that might have the data they need. But they are cut off because Etemon and Volcamon are randomly having a music clash that is so intense the sound just drives the Digi Destined's Digimon crazy...all the mega level Digimon and all they needed was bad music.

So this time a normal powered Etemon is able to cause Metal Greymon to self destruct compared to one shotting him in the orginal...I swear its like they forgot they even have Wargreymon... Eh, but this time Mimi randomly just beats both Etemon and Volcamon because the music or something causes Palmon to become Ponchomon instead...and randomly has Ultra Instict or something and defeats two ultimate level Digimon...though they are both not dead....ok I'm seriously starting to think Mimi's VA has bribed the staff to make her look awesome or something because this is getting a bit stupid.

Well, we indeed had talking enemies this time, and now we are maybe on the right track...though next time Petaldramon of all digimon is reaching out to Kari...good greif.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#2
Necronmon posted...
Etemon is able to cause Metal Greymon to self destruct
lol that sounds a lot better than MGM just jobbing to Etemon

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#3
Mimi too stronk and best girl, how can a boring and uninteresting girl like Sora compete? Personally if this show had less zoomerfication issues she'd surpass Rika/Ruki. This episode gives me hope for BanchoLilymon since the writers and animations like Mimi.

In b4 the next episode MotW (Entmon) is instagibbed by Angewomon firing a Magna/Holydramon-shaped Heaven's Charm.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#4
Dumb comedy idea for this episode I wish was done: I kinda wanted a WarGreymon attempt only for it to be some glitched Missingno-esque body horror abomination of Machinedramon, BlitzGreymon, and WarGreymon that frightens everyone for 30 seconds before he reverts to Agumon. But that doesn't happen to Gen 1 MC mascot mons, especially now.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#5
I'll be pretty pissed if Entmon jobs. Its one of the best designs we've gotten in recent times.

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
1 month ago#6
The new form was generally surprising......but welcome oddly enough. Seriously, I didnt see it coming, maybe the kids will get a higher stage evolution next week, or perhaps a alternate one. Theres more ways for this other then character development.

The sound waves disrupting the kids evolutions was odd, and I guess a nod to etemons ability to do so in the original. But a decent enough plot device non-the-less why the kids all didnt just ultimate evolve and streamroll them 8v2.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: HCE

HCE
4 weeks ago#7
Esto es el fin, el rey del digimon.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
4 weeks ago#8
HCE posted...

In a good way.

Dracoknight2006
4 weeks ago#9
HCE posted...

We really needed a MUI Panchomon.

User Info: redweegee

redweegee
4 weeks ago#10
I found it interesting that Volcanomon's English was actually pretty good at first
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 43 CLASH, THE KING OF DIGIMON SPOILER TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived