This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 3 (ep 91) *spoilers*

User Info: Mr_Solo_Dolo_3

Mr_Solo_Dolo_3
2 months ago#11
Shinso is the one that has to be hit

User Info: wiiking96

wiiking96
2 months ago#12
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 posted...
But Deku jostled himself when he broke his fingers activating One for All.
We should strive to create a world of love and compassion. It may take a lot of time and effort, but it can be done.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#13
I think this was my least liked arc from the manga.

Did we really need all that time wasted introducing every single Class B student? It's bad enough that every time a Class A student is shown for the first time every episode we get that overlay of their name and quirk.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Mr_Solo_Dolo_3

Mr_Solo_Dolo_3
2 months ago#14
wiiking96 posted...
But Deku jostled himself when he broke his fingers activating One for All.

im pretty sure the finger flick caused a shockwave at Shinso. But It was long ago.

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
2 months ago#15
Mr_Solo_Dolo_3 posted...

Negative chief, it's physical disruption on the victim's part that can free them. OFA freed Midoriya then by breaking his finger and causing him pain.

Keep in mind Shinso was physically weaker than Midoriya in the tournament, enough for the latter to manhandle him relatively easily, and had no means of enduring a OFA shockwave like Todoroki did, and that Deku also has to aim those shockwaves.
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
2 months ago#16
It was funny seeing Deku & All Might gush at how pretty Nana was. (Cuz she totally is).

Can't wait to see the rest of Class B. A lot of them actually look more interesting than the main cast.

Seeing Shinso again is cool, hopefully whatever idiot put him in the regular course got their ass fired.
That voice modulator is deviously clever.

Loading Signature..........

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
2 months ago#17
ozzyman314 posted...
It was funny seeing Deku & All Might gush at how pretty Nana was. (Cuz she totally is).
Is she really? She's more handsome than pretty.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Echo_djinn

Echo_djinn
2 months ago#18
Kalirion posted...
Miriko. Maybe Mount Lady? I'd probably rank higher than nana.
If a man is overweight he needs to change his lifestyle. If a woman is overweight it should empower her. -IGN StingKing456
FC: 5343-9208-5105 NNID: EchoDjinn

User Info: Tivor

Tivor
2 months ago#19
Kalirion posted...
That's even better because that would show that Deku even takes after All Might's taste/standards in woman's beauty.
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Abelardo Morell, Vik Muniz, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Depeche Mode, Tim Duncan, John Stockton. RESPECT.
Team Rocket Elite 2 months ago#20
ozzyman314 posted...
Seeing Shinso again is cool, hopefully whatever idiot put him in the regular course got their ass fired.
That voice modulator is deviously clever.

IIRC the entrance exam for this year involved beating up on robots. Shinso pretty much had no hope of passing that test.
My bracket looked like random picks compared to his.
Congrats to azuarc for winning the GotD 2020 Guru Contest!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 3 (ep 91) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived