This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Any good H visual novels besides Fate/Stay Night?

User Info: ShizumaHanazono

ShizumaHanazono
1 month ago#31
Dies Irae, I wanted to like the anime. The episode 0 was some awesome chuuni bulls***, but then it became boring as s***. TC might indeed like it because I'd describe it just like Fate. Some chunni bulls*** nonsense that took itself dead freaking seriously

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
1 month ago#32
Utawarerumono

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#33
Um.

'besides' implies good applies to Fate/Stay night.

I'm going to assume you havent read Fate/Stay night. its certainly not a good H visual novel.

you played subverse?
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: boob_boy

boob_boy
1 month ago#34
red255 posted...
Um.

'besides' implies good applies to Fate/Stay night.

I'm going to assume you havent read Fate/Stay night. its certainly not a good H visual novel.

you played subverse?
i have read fate stay night and finished it as you can see from my playtime
and no i haven't played subverse
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/5/1/AAe3aDAABswL.jpg

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#35
Ararararararagi posted...
But if you’re just looking for a straight plain Jane VN (no animations, no gameplay) then Majikoi is probably the only actual good one I’ve played. Most of the “greats” people mention are usually s***, and even their “bad” anime adaptations are typically more enjoyable than the actual VN, like Grisaia for example.

Potato Harem's anime saves the premise from visual novel-isms.

Cross Channel is the only one I remember being legitimately good; Pedobutcher's were amusing in their own right but they weren't all that visual novel-y.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#36
Kikokugai was great, yeah.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#37
but fate is known for being a gatcha game not a H visual novel.

you said VISUAL Novel.

he said, H visual novel.

these are VASTLY different things. for evaluating what makes them good.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: boob_boy

boob_boy
1 month ago#38
red255 posted...
but fate is known for being a gatcha game not a H visual novel.

you said VISUAL Novel.

he said, H visual novel.

these are VASTLY different things. for evaluating what makes them good.
man wot
im not talking about mobile games. and by H i dont necessarily means a story just about sex. just a story that has H moments even if it's small. fate's sex scenes is like less than 0.5% of the experience.

also this topic isn't about if fate is good. it's about H visual novel recommendations.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 month ago#39
Euphoria 😏 Maggot Baits. 😏 The VNs for cultured degenerates.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Any good H visual novels besides Fate/Stay Night?
  • Topic Archived