This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 42 :KING OF INVENTORS, GERBEMON SPOILER TOPIC!

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#1
Tai and Izzy are in the junkyard because reasons...they find Garbagemon and Chuumon doing...things...we learn...a chunk more of Izzy's personality though still nothing major like if he's still a adopted kid in this timeline.

Raremon shows up because reasons...stuff happens, he turns into Rareraremon as a result but all it takes is Metal Greymon and MegaKabuterimon to shut him down and...Izzy might have a friend that might never show up again so...huzzah.

I swear they just put these episodes in a random order at this point, there is just so little to even talk about.

However, not sure if the plot is going to pick up but at least it will be more amusing because Etemon returns, to have a music match with Volcamon? Well...not sure if Etemon is even a bad guy anymore but at least it will be a episode with god damn personality, bloody hell.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#2
>The Etemon episode is also a Mimi episode

This'll be great. Prolly filler but still better than the plot currently. Actually talking about this episode: Izzy found some product placement related to the new DIM merch, and his high IQ caused a mememon to evolve into an obscure armormon.

I have a feeling that junkyard is gonna be used to get to Millenniummon's base sooner or later but that's me being optimistic.
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#3
Damn, rareraremon is an awesome design. Criminal that it was wasted on MoTW bulls***.

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
1 month ago#4
I like how often the writers come up with creative ideas more often now for foes with certain gimmicks that need to be overcome rather than powerful beatsticks.

As for the ep is was pretty good. With Izzys character getting even more development. But as with the prior handful it seems they couldnt quite figure out how to incorporate them into the first half of the show.

In regards to everyones mega I was hoping they'd have a little more time to play with them. Although compared to what Tais been through they havent come close to earning theirs yet, lmao.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
1 month ago#5
Tyumon's evo was neat
In a good way.

User Info: Crimsonmon

Crimsonmon
1 month ago#6
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/8/5/8/AACwDgAABrYy.jpg

Kind of referencing the Tamagotchi origin, guess I'll take it
In a good way.

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
1 month ago#7
Previews I stole from WtW for the next episodes. MetalGarurumon finally happens, but its a meme episode, a Hikari episode, also Sakkakumon and MagnaAngemon

Episode 43 - Clash, the King of Digimon (April 11th)
A loud singing voice abruptly echoes through the forest that Taichi and his group are walking in. The voice belonged to Etemon, who is singing while strumming his electric guitar. Etemon and Volcamon were fighting each other, claiming that he was the strongest, the king of all Digimon. For some reason, the two decide that whoever took down Taichi and the group would become the king of Digimon, and Etemon and Volcamon attack. While their musical attacks force Agumon and others to take on bizarre moves and renders them useless, Mimi and her partner Palmon ride the rhythm to face Etemon and Volcamon.

Episode 44 - Hikari and the Moving Forest (April 18th)
No summary

Episode 45 - Launch, MetalGarurumon (April 25th)
On their way to [edited due to GFAQs mods], Taichi and co. arrive at an old abandoned circuit. There, they find Machmon, a former champion racer, who continues to this day to race along the track all by himself. Garurumon, who loves to run, challenges Machmon to a race with Yamato on his back. Machmon makes a dangerous attack on Garurumon during the race. According to the rules of a once popular "Death Race" in the past, any and all attacks made during a race were approved. But when Garurumon hears the rumor that "Machmon used to be a clean racer," Garurumon proposes a pure and simple speed race.

Episode 46 - The Holy Sword of Hope (May 2nd)
A creepy-looking Digimon named Sephirothmon appears before Taichi and co. during their journey. Sephirothmon releases a weird light, sucking them into its body. Sephirothmon's insides were like another dimension, where the scattered children were attacked by multiple Digimon whom they had fought with before. No matter how many times the children beat them, the Digimon kept regenerating... What's more, Yamato's brother, Takeru and his partner Patamon meet with Devimon, who they have a deep connection with.

Episode 47 - Villains In The Wasteland (May 9th)
No summary
Who shall rise and become the anime villain of this decade?

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#8
Wow...so Patamon is getting revenge for season four it seems...and meanwhile they did not bring out MetalGarurumon for the emotional episode but for a racing episode? This show really has just no effort, and I can't even say its because it was rushed after how much time they had after the pandemic delay they just don't give a damn at all. Sigh.

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
1 month ago#9
It's pretty cool they're bringing back Sephirothmon. Definitely one of the more sinister digimon concept wise.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#10
Garbage pail kids rise up.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Digimon Reboot 42 :KING OF INVENTORS, GERBEMON SPOILER TOPIC!
  • Topic Archived