This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
3 months ago#1
At the end of episodes 14-51 there is apparently supposed to be all the Kon's Ultimate Shinigami Illustrated Guide omakes, but on the wikia page for that it says that each one is where he just talks about a different shinigami/soul reaper except for the final one (the one at the end of episode 51) where he talks about himself. But I went back to watch the end of each of those episodes, doing that now, and it seems that most if not all of them are not even him talking about that character at all, but talking about something completely different! Why is that? Is it not the omakes that I am seeing?

Here is the link to the wikia page I mentioned: https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-sama%27s_Ultimate_Shinigami_Illustrated_Guide

EDIT: Actually many of them seem to not even have kon in them nor him speaking in them!
Zelda Breath of the Wild is my favorite game of all time

chrispkmnmaster
3 months ago#2
bump

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
3 months ago#3
I'd assume that whoever wrote the wiki article just messed up the order, also you may be watching a version that didn't include the omakes depending on what source you got the episode from.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

chrispkmnmaster
3 months ago#4
I checked multiple sites, including crunchyroll and hulu, I can't find any version with any different after credits shorts than the one on those. I watch the episodes on hulu only though, but I have been checking for the omakes on those other sites too now, and in the like 60 episodes I checked for the omakes so far, there was like 2 that had nothing at all after the credits too for some reason, but it did on the other sites.

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
3 months ago#5
I don't actually remember which streaming sites actually include them, unfortunately. Would probably be easier to just look up youtube compilations of them.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

chrispkmnmaster
3 months ago#6
Yeah that would be good, though youtube only has some bleach omakes and when I type in Kon's Ultimate Shinigami Illustrated Guide on there for some reason none of them come up but some of the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book (Illustrated Guide to Soul Reapers in the dub) omakes come up.
  • Topic Archived