This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Think of a character stuck in a s***ty time loop *Japanese media*

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
1 month ago#11
So I'm stuck in a battlefield where if I desert, I die, if I fight, I die, and even if I escape the loop, the war against an alien species hasn't even ended yet and the world has gone to s***, effectively.

Worst part is, I don't even get to be the Tom Cruise version of myself.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2380839/

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#12
askinywhiteguy posted...
Ragna the Bloodedge

Plus Side: You get a harem.

Downside: Just about everything else.

Extra Downside: Ceasing to exist at the end.

darealest47 posted...
I'm Arrrrrrrrrrgi huh?

I suppose I'd just hang out with Kiss-shot until getting a letter from some Hawaiian shirt wearing dude on how to escape
You two got way better options than my dumb Homura.
Fandom is a cage. Don't chain yourself to only one game
Currently playing Disgaea 2 PC.

User Info: yunalenne10

yunalenne10
1 month ago#13
Ahaha, I'm going to say "Nipah~!" so many times!
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it." - Rule 43

User Info: Divided_By_One

Divided_By_One
1 month ago#14
As far as Japanese media, I thought of the Endless Eight. But since that pretty much reset everyone's minds, I probably wouldn't notice. My life is pretty repetitive, so a little deja vu probably wouldn't be too annoying. Unless, I was reading something that started to get familiar, to the point where I wasn't sure if I'd read it before. I hate that.

Plus, it was a couple weeks of summer that repeated, if I recall correctly. So, it doesn't seem too bad. I don't remember the specifics of what happened that summer, or much about the characters, but it seems livable.
"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know." -Lao Tzu

User Info: ZenSusanoo

ZenSusanoo
1 month ago#15
YRYRDZ posted...
You two got way better options than my dumb Homura.

Nah man. Ragna getting beat up a million times by Nu-13 and have Takamagahara using Takemikazuchi to nuke the place every time they fall into the cauldron is a lot worst. Or those loops in Continuum Shift where Terumi keeps trolling Ragna and knows what's he gonna say next because he already saw it in a previous loop. Or you know, becoming the Black Beast in Ragna's bad ending. There's also the s*** he goes through in Chronophantasma and Central Fiction ending with him erasing himself from everyone's memories as well as his own existence.

With Homura, all you have to do is tell Madoka the truth about witches as well as give her the wish in the last episode. You won't save her, but at least you'll never turn into a f***ing witch. Don't tell Kyubey about the old world at all, and Rebellion is entirely avoided. All you really have to worry about is fighting Wraiths. If your soul gem is blackened, Madoka just takes you to Magical Girl heaven.
I am strength, I am power, I am everything! My very being is the sword of the god that will destroy all! I am Takehaya Susanoo! the end has come.

User Info: Trelve

Trelve
1 month ago#16
yunalenne10 posted...
If you dare to have any friends other than me, you're going to regret it.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
1 month ago#17
yunalenne10 posted...
And your boobs will never grow
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!

User Info: yunalenne10

yunalenne10
1 month ago#18
Trelve posted...
If you dare to have any friends other than me, you're going to regret it.
*looks up* What a pretty chandelier. 😅

RPGNoZero posted...
And your boobs will never grow
Mii~... 😢
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it." - Rule 43

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
1 month ago#19
I thought of Endless Eight. If I have meta knowledge, I'm not f***ed. Even if I don't I probably wouldn't notice anything was wrong till it ended. Sans that s*** getting the universe cancelled
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 month ago#20
I also thought of Endless Eight. I'll be fine
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Think of a character stuck in a s***ty time loop *Japanese media*
  • Topic Archived