This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Season 2 ep 8 *spoilers*

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
1 month ago#41
Kalirion posted...
It's Rimuru, he's not killing anyone unless they's absolutely positively no choice like with that Orc DL. He's certainly not going to kill thousands of humans. Probably not gonna kill a single one unless one of them takes some huge berserk power up and becomes a demon lord about to blow up and destroy his own country. This isn't Ainz, it's a goody-twoshoes self-insert MC whose only failing is a little perversion to make him more relatable.

Oh, absolutely. Couldn't see it going any other way, really.
Last Game Beaten: Persona 5: Royal Currently Playing: Valkyria Chronicles 4
Most Looking Forward To: Great Ace Attorney Collection

User Info: ArekuKitten

ArekuKitten
1 month ago#42
bond007106 posted...
Not to mention since these human souls are required as "nutrients" then I would imagine they will be consumed in the process
"Lord Sage (recently upgraded), duplicate the souls I just ate and return them to their respective bodies"

User Info: cador

cador
1 month ago#43
ArekuKitten posted...
"Lord Sage (recently upgraded), duplicate the souls I just ate and return them to their respective bodies"
One of the previous posts said maybe he gets half the soul of each the 20,000 soldiers so as not to kill them. I think that one is likely as 20,000 seems too specific a number divisible by 10,000.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: doodlecrazy

doodlecrazy
1 month ago#44
I don't get why people think he won't kill the humans.
Killed Wolf Pack Leader.
Killed Orcs though is army and the leader personally.

The common link being monsters under his protection being threatened. Now they've been outright killed, of course he'll kill them.

And before someone brings up Myulan, you don't blame a sword for killing someone, but the one wielding it (Clayman).

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
1 month ago#45
doodlecrazy posted...
And before someone brings up Myulan, you don't blame a sword for killing someone, but the one wielding it (Clayman).
The thing with Myulan here serves a couple of pretty obvious purposes:
  1. How can you expect to resurrect a bunch of dead monsters that have been dead for however many days it's been at this point if you can't resurrect the one person that's been dead for only a few seconds?
  2. Weak as that plotline is, Youm is obviously madly in love with her, so outright killing her makes the plan to install him as the new king slightly more difficult.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
1 month ago#46
lame

i'm going to be doubly salted if he wusses out on killing the people somehow too, though that seems likely

also we got Milim's backstory but we still don't know why she doesn't wear pants
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#47
Myulan would be great bargaining chip against Clayman later, I guess.

But man, so not only potion in this series is op as f*** recovering limbs, but now there's also a way to revive the dead.

Only way to top this is to be that Anos/Ainz who literally cannot die even if he is killed and dying in that series is a joke anyway.

Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Trials of Mana (Switch)

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
1 month ago#48
blasster posted...
Myulan would be great bargaining chip against Clayman later, I guess.
Why? She's just another pawn to him.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
NNID: Turbo-TRex Switch FC: SW-8463-2836-8789

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#49
Turbo_TRex posted...
Why? She's just another pawn to him.
Well, if she has worked for Clayman for so long, maybe she has a dirt on him or two?

Like, Clayman prob expect Myulan to die, and obviously ready to kill her himself should she become a threat to him, but now Rimuru makes his move to remove whatever the heart controlling thing is.
Mobage: Fire Emblem Heroes 8793571220
Console: Trials of Mana (Switch)

User Info: aak57

aak57
1 month ago#50
doodlecrazy posted...
I don't get why people think he won't kill the humans.
Killed Wolf Pack Leader.
Killed Orcs though is army and the leader personally.

The common link being monsters under his protection being threatened. Now they've been outright killed, of course he'll kill them.

He killed the wolf leader and orcs but if he could have talked them down he'd do it. Killing Orc leader was also necessary to stop the horde, which they could have wiped if he wanted to.

That's a lot different than purposefully planning to kill 10000+ people so you can motorboat your big tiddy secretary. I'm sure he was aware that they'd have to kill humans in their upcoming battle regardless, but normally he'd make it a point to minimize their losses.

This show isn't the type to permakill someone even as unimportant as gobta's friend so I'm not sure why anyone thinks it's going to hard pivot into Overlord.
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Season 2 ep 8 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived