This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season episode 71 *spoilers*

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
2 months ago#91
Limecat posted...
imagine if big beard in episode 5 knew how to chew before swallowing, we'd have a whole different mc

Titan Shifters have regen and injury triggers transformation so if that titan had bitten down eren would've transformed immediately in his mouth probably.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: KlRBEH

KlRBEH
2 months ago#92
Limecat posted...
imagine if big beard in episode 5 knew how to chew before swallowing, we'd have a whole different mc
lol to be fair Eren literally jumped in his mouth.

thedarklordx3 posted...
Titan Shifters have regen and injury triggers transformation so if that titan had bitten down eren would've transformed immediately in his mouth probably.
He did though, the titan bit off Eren's arm remember lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZe6kZVXZ0
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
2 months ago#93
KlRBEH posted...
lol to be fair Eren literally jumped in his mouth.

He did though, the titan bit off Eren's arm remember lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZe6kZVXZ0
Which also reminds me that when Armin was eating Bertholt he bit down on his head and crushed it instead of eating the body whole. But he got the Colossal Titan?
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 months ago#94
We've known for a while that the spinal fluid is what they need to consume. Eren survived back then because the Richard Stallman titan -didn't- bite into him.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
2 months ago#95
Edgeknight posted...
We've known for a while that the spinal fluid is what they need to consume.
Oh yea, true.
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
2 months ago#96
Limecat posted...
Especially since we now know he was an Eldian restorationist before being turned into a pure titan.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season episode 71 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived