This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season episode 71 *spoilers*

User Info: thecheese103

thecheese103
1 month ago#81
sadib100 posted...
You can't nerf a scene which only lasted one panel.
well they found a way! It's a bit insulting how the actual pose is in the eyecatcher screen immediately afterwords, and not in the actual episode.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-8246-9930

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#82
ctrdrftr posted...
So Eren’s intentions have got to be the same, but he’s just unhappy because they were going to take his Titan powers, right? I can’t imagine he wants to harm the ones he cares about because he very clearly still wants to eliminate Marley and the rest of the world so Paradis will be left alone.

When he decided to attack the gathering he resolved himself to whatever this is. Obviously he can't go getting eaten just yet.

From here I'm guessing that he's going along with Zeke insofar as he needs him to do the Rumbling but plans to thwart whatever he's up to and initiate some plan he made with Historia.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Burst_Stream

Burst_Stream
1 month ago#83
Eren getting eaten also just delays everything (even more than how sluggishly slow the military has been) and would likely spell doom for Paradis even harder. It takes a lot of experience, and most especially willpower to properly wield a Titan's power and there isn't even any guarantee that Eren's would be successor will be any good at it. Just look at the difference between Ymir's Jaw Titan and Galliard's. That's a trained warrior vs. some random person who got turned into a titan. And Galliard didn't even have as much experiencee in using his Titan form compared to Reiner, Zeke, Eren, etc.

Also I don't think anybody else really has the mental drive and raw willpower that Eren has. It has been shown that it is directly related somehow to their titan powers. Like how Reiner wasn't healing because he was suicidal and had no will to live or do anything.
Keqing best waifu

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
1 month ago#84
only Eren has the correct physical attributes to become a hero of justice

[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I'm a bomb that you can't defuse; why not accept you're gonna lose?
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
1 month ago#85
Well, they were interviewing soldiers in an attempt to find the right kind of person. Though they didn't interview scouts, so that kinda rules out most of the strong willpower people lol.

I guess there are probably a few other MPs like Marlo, both best in their class and with a sense of justice, but I doubt there are many.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

Burst_Stream
1 month ago#86
DarkChozoGhost posted...
Well, they were interviewing soldiers in an attempt to find the right kind of person. Though they didn't interview scouts, so that kinda rules out most of the strong willpower people lol.

I guess there are probably a few other MPs like Marlo, both best in their class and with a sense of justice, but I doubt there are many.

Even people like Marlo still lack something that just puts Eren on a whole other level: Deep-seated Trauma. I guess Mikasa could also match Eren in this and her drive to protect Eren is also rooted in extreme childhood trauma. Though even she was about to call it quits back in the climax of Season 2. Maybe Levi cause he's just that badass.
Keqing best waifu

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 month ago#87
Basically you gotta be a suicidal maniac, and no one's that crazy. Eren didn't even know he had the founder and just straight up punched a titan's hand because he refused to give up.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
1 month ago#88
Kingdom080500 posted...
Basically you gotta be a suicidal maniac, and no one's that crazy. Eren didn't even know he had the founder and just straight up punched a titan's hand because he refused to give up.
Makes you wonder what would've happened if he didn't have the Founding Titan's powers or they didn't work that way. He'd be f***ed.
If you don't try you can't fail and if you fail it means you shouldn't have tried.

User Info: Limecat

Limecat
1 month ago#89
imagine if big beard in episode 5 knew how to chew before swallowing, we'd have a whole different mc

Burst_Stream
1 month ago#90
DesertPenguin09 posted...
Makes you wonder what would've happened if he didn't have the Founding Titan's powers or they didn't work that way. He'd be f***ed.

Absolutely. Though it is possible that Eren's titan shifting might have triggered somehow in that situation. He was way more badly damaged after Annie transformed inside the walls, being crushed under rubble and fully impaled through the chest.

I also wonder what exactly Dinah would have done in that situation anyway. She seemed like she was more trying to grab and get in contact with Eren instead of outright trying to attack and kill him. We know even pure Titans can retain some sort of control with that titan shown in Ilse's Diary. I don't think Dinah would have gone for the kill right away honestly as subconsciously she knew that this was Grisha's son.
Keqing best waifu
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Final Season episode 71 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived