This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. FYI: High Rise Invasion is now on Netflix

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
1 month ago#71
depends on if anything cut was important or just fluff.

I really don't see it being anything of super importance with a story like this...
FYI: My @mentions are turned OFF #BLM
RIP Neil Peart (September 12,1952 - January 7, 2020)

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#72
If y'all like High-Rise Invasion/Tenkuu Shinpan and want similar series to enjoy I recommend:

Dolly Kill Kill
Magical Girl Apocalypse
Magical Girl Site

Only one of those has an anime (MG Site, no dub only sub). You will be surprised at how similar edgy action horror manga are to each other.

Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: Jordan_AS

Jordan_AS
1 month ago#73
This show was a ton of fun. I like the girlmance going on between the two main characters and mask guy is dope. Hope the next season isn't too far off.
Evey: Is everything a joke to you, Gordon?
Gordon: Only the things that matter.

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
1 month ago#74
CrimsonGear80 posted...
there is some japanese live-action show on netflix that came out not to long ago that is about a killing game in a apartment building or hotel but I forgot what it was called.
Yeah, I'm already planing on checking it out eventually. I saw ep one already but I haven't gone back into it yet.

I watched the first 3 eps of high rise and mc's acting weird like how she randomly starts making noise. Enjoying it so far though.

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
1 month ago#75
thedarklordx3 posted...
If y'all like High-Rise Invasion/Tenkuu Shinpan and want similar series to enjoy I recommend:

Dolly Kill Kill
Magical Girl Apocalypse
Magical Girl Site

Only one of those has an anime (MG Site, no dub only sub). You will be surprised at how similar edgy action horror manga are to each other.
As The Gods Will (Kami-sama no Iu Tōri) is a similarly gory, edgy series, and it's a series of survival games between basically every high schooler in the world to determine who gets to be God.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2380839/

User Info: Altair718

Altair718
1 month ago#76
TheDarkNerd posted...
As The Gods Will (Kami-sama no Iu Tōri) is a similarly gory, edgy series, and it's a series of survival games between basically every high schooler in the world to determine who gets to be God.
This one also has a Live action adaption directed by Takashi Miike(Ichi the Killer, MPD Pyscho, Ace Attorney)
Now Playing: Granblue Fantasy, A3!, FFXIV, DMC5

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#77
TheDarkNerd posted...

Ooo thanks for the recommendation I'm definitely going to go check that out! Love these kinds of stories.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#78
so what was all cut from the manga

im guessing the 2 love birds spent more time together to build up the friendship

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
1 month ago#79
Is this following the manga pretty well or is it cutting a lot of stuff?
FC: 4614-2383-2982

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#80
again i want to ask what was cut from the manga
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. FYI: High Rise Invasion is now on Netflix
  • Topic Archived