This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which volume of One Punch Man picks up where season 2 leaves off?

User Info: Lord Seth

Lord Seth
1 month ago#11
KarsUltimate posted...
Their library might even have the volumes, but just know that even now they're nowhere close to caught up.

They're concurrent with the Murata-illustrated manga as far as I know. If you're talking the original webcomic (which is still going on and is what the manga is based on), yeah that's a good deal ahead, but isn't the anime based on the Murata-illustrated manga?
"If you make the outcome of the match about passion, then you might as well be saying that the loser just didn't want it enough." -Kei Tachikawa

User Info: KarsUltimate

KarsUltimate
1 month ago#12
Ah, sorry, that's indeed what should count.
"Oh glorious Mother Brain! Please save us!"

User Info: Romaji

Romaji
1 month ago#13
I picked up vol 17, and I'm almost through it already, wow, this reads so much faster than the western comics I follow. Seems like half of this was just the last episode of season 2.

I imagine not much progress is made up to vol 21 (the latest one I saw last night).

Story good, though.
Generic Signature

Romaji
1 month ago#14
So I got 18-21, and half way through 19 now.

Garo is pretty cool, but the way he keeps surviving and getting stronger doesn't make sense. Is he breaking his limit like Saitama?

Sure is taking a while for the HA to get a move on.
Generic Signature

Romaji
1 month ago#15
Finished the volumes. Now back to impatient waiting. :(

Does that Viz app have individual chapters past volume 21?

Think I heard it is up to like 140.
Generic Signature

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 month ago#16
Isn't the reason why the volumes cover so "little" because the manga is pretty much animated?
https://i.imgur.com/4QAxr2C.gif
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: jumi

jumi
1 month ago#17
Romaji posted...
So I got 18-21, and half way through 19 now.

Garo is pretty cool, but the way he keeps surviving and getting stronger doesn't make sense. Is he breaking his limit like Saitama?

Sure is taking a while for the HA to get a move on.

Garo is apparently a Saiyan.
XBL Gamertag: Rob Thorsman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robertvsilvers

User Info: Lord Seth

Lord Seth
1 month ago#18
Romaji posted...
Finished the volumes. Now back to impatient waiting. :(

Does that Viz app have individual chapters past volume 21?

Think I heard it is up to like 140.

Viz has all of the chapters past volume 21, which you can read either on their app or their site (https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/one-punch-man). Though only the three most recent (135-137) are available for free, to access the others you need to subscribe to them, but there's a free trial and even when paying it's only $2/month which is pretty cheap.

At first I thought Viz was several chapters behind because they list 137 chapters when it seems there are more than that out, but it looks like the difference is in the way the chapters are numbered. So they have all of them.

Once you do catch up, though, be warned that One-Punch Man has a very irregular update schedule, though it seems to average out about to one chapter every other week.
"If you make the outcome of the match about passion, then you might as well be saying that the loser just didn't want it enough." -Kei Tachikawa

Romaji
1 month ago#19
Lord Seth posted...
Viz has all of the chapters past volume 21, which you can read either on their app or their site (https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/one-punch-man). Though only the three most recent (135-137) are available for free, to access the others you need to subscribe to them, but there's a free trial and even when paying it's only $2/month which is pretty cheap.

At first I thought Viz was several chapters behind because they list 137 chapters when it seems there are more than that out, but it looks like the difference is in the way the chapters are numbered. So they have all of them.

Once you do catch up, though, be warned that One-Punch Man has a very irregular update schedule, though it seems to average out about to one chapter every other week.
Oh cool, it shows which volumes have which chapters, convenient.
Generic Signature

User Info: Bigbot84

Bigbot84
1 month ago#20
There's also ONE's webcomic that is further along than the manga, but it also has differences from the manga.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which volume of One Punch Man picks up where season 2 leaves off?
  • Topic Archived