This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Mobage General #40 Lunar New Year

User Info: NeoBasilisk

NeoBasilisk
1 month ago#221
I don't have much problem with strongholds anymore as long as my combat adaptations are high enough to fully neutralize their buffs. I do still have trouble with the highest tier Abyssal zones bosses that have the healing ability. I just can't do enough damage to finish them off. I've made some fleet changes for this round, so we'll see if those pay off.
Signature

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
1 month ago#222
NeoBasilisk posted...
I don't have much problem with strongholds anymore as long as my combat adaptations are high enough to fully neutralize their buffs. I do still have trouble with the highest tier Abyssal zones bosses that have the healing ability. I just can't do enough damage to finish them off. I've made some fleet changes for this round, so we'll see if those pay off.

single boss, just throw your mob fleet at them to check weakness, then send in the real fleet for that 50% bonus dmg.
Sell by date is NOT the expiration date. It is a warranty date if the product is in its undamaged original packaging.

NeoBasilisk
1 month ago#223
Trevorkkho posted...
single boss, just throw your mob fleet at them to check weakness, then send in the real fleet for that 50% bonus dmg.
yeah I understand in theory but my fleet compositions before just weren't capable of doing the numbers required
Signature

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 month ago#224
Trevorkkho posted...
use the retreat button and wall/door hack yourself through each garrison. Stronghold takes exactly 6 nodes for max drops.

Half way done with OS stars, feeling like playing mario. Also just realize 1/4 of the stars couldn't be done till at least 4-5th reset, and last 40 stars couldn't be obtained because they are in the center siren storm. Possible unlock after total star or later add-on.
lol, you really bother with these stars? Really? Obtaining a lot of them is just dumb. Either luck or just plain stupid s*** imo. As soon as I have all sync point rewards in a few days I take my os break until Manjuu releases a new Meta lol

NeoBasilisk
1 month ago#225
managed to get a Tallinn drop so now I just need Gremyashchy
Signature

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
1 month ago#226
Just need Grem and Bel.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: _Kaz

_Kaz
1 month ago#227
Trevorkkho posted...
You mean "sacrifice" the mob fleet with a C/D loss to soften the boss?
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#228
Got another Tallinn from the gacha, if I get one more I'll have her at MLB withough purins or buying any from the shop
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 month ago#229
Lucky.

Wonder what's next.

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
1 month ago#230
_Kaz posted...
You mean "sacrifice" the mob fleet with a C/D loss to soften the boss?

yeah, repair at dock is pretty cheap

Didn't actually know weakness was a thing, already have two +13 406mm ap gun, could mow down all lv 5 or under zone boss as long as it isn't 50% shell dmg or heal in a single go.

Clearing all the zones with 4-10 gold plates for first 3 stars reward was relatively quick. 1st star for clear, 2nd star for data record, 3rd star should be looting chest as u do your meta run, or mobbing/tuning/2 meows/towers.
Sell by date is NOT the expiration date. It is a warranty date if the product is in its undamaged original packaging.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Mobage General #40 Lunar New Year
  • Topic Closed