This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Books besides manga you'd like to see adapted into anime?

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#1
I'd like a take on Animal farm by the folks who did Kemono friends

User Info: User_94

User_94
1 month ago#2
Any of the Lovecraft stories. Most of them already have a decent manga adaption.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#3
The Bible.
Fandom is a cage. Don't chain yourself to only one game, my king.

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#4
All of the jokes I want to make would probably get modded, so I'll just say Gravity's Rainbow cuz it might as well be one already.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: bond007106

bond007106
1 month ago#5
Discworld could be fun. Although where would you begin...
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/MakutaTeridax.png
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kunino-sagiri

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
1 month ago#6
YRYRDZ posted...
The Bible.

Early anime history actually did cover some of the better known stories with Superbook, The Flying House and In the Beginning: The Bible Stories (At least the more safe for work stuff). The first two straight up requested by Pat Robertson’s Christian Network and the later commissioned by the Vatican towards one Osamu Tezuka. Chances are, if you saw cartoons of the Bible growing up in Sunday School or the like, it was one of these three. ^_~

...God apparently liked (or hated) In the Beginning: The Bible Stories so much that he took Osamu Tezuka right in the middle of it, and ever since then anime Bible adaptions have been hard noped for the last quarter of a decade. Q_Q

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#7
Animating the whole bible would be a waste of time. Might as well just skip to revelation since its the most animu-esque part.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
1 month ago#8
HCE posted...
Animating the whole bible would be a waste of time. Might as well just skip to revelation since its the most animu-esque part.

At the least, I’d like to see the pouring of the seven bowls of wrath, the battle against the seven headed dragon, and the giant super robot with the seven detachable rocket punch cannons. ~^_^~

User Info: sano83

sano83
1 month ago#9
Stephen King's It.
VS}FFT}FF IX=DA:O}FF V=CC=PE2}FF VIII=FF XII=ME3=CT=PE}Crysis II}FF III}FF VII}Crysis I}SCII}ME:A}SC}FF X=FF IV}FF VI}FFX-2TLM}FFX-2
[Insufficient Vespene Gas.]

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 month ago#10
Chronicles of Amber
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Books besides manga you'd like to see adapted into anime?
  • Topic Archived