This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Damn, My Hero Aca is getting dark. *no spoilers past vol 24 plz*

User Info: MyMainAccount

MyMainAccount
1 month ago#1
Just got volume 24 the other day, it’s the League vs Liberation army story. Still not done, Tomura and Redestro are duking it out but s*** man, this volume was dark. People getting offed left and right, traumatic backstories for the whole crew. Damn.
My Real Blog https://veryrealwow.wixsite.com/website
Send a PM with questions and I will reply on my blog. If desired, request a pseudonym.

User Info: MyMainAccount

MyMainAccount
1 month ago#2
I suppose it’s more fair to say that I mean it’s hella dark for a Shonen jump series, especially one like this that hasn’t been as dark.

And it looked like they totally half showed Hawks kill Jeanist or somethng, they sure implied he did something to him...
My Real Blog https://veryrealwow.wixsite.com/website
Send a PM with questions and I will reply on my blog. If desired, request a pseudonym.

User Info: Norse Mage121

Norse Mage121
1 month ago#3
buy a good manga

vinland saga
to your eternity
land of the lustrous
witch hat atelier
planetes
dedededededemons
spirit circle
trigun/trigun maximum
blood blockade battlefront

so many better series exist that aren't destined to be 100 volumes long and aren't available for literally $2 online

Norse: It's a Kind of Magic.
This post contains the sub-message [ **** knockin'. Let me in! ].

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#4
Even if you show a superhero dying they can get better.

Though I'm not sure jeanist warrants resurrection as that's a DC dumpster tier character.

But he kept facepalm so who knows.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: AlexMCS

AlexMCS
1 month ago#5
MHA? Dark? HAHAHAHAHA

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
1 month ago#6
It’s gonna keep getting darker, trust me.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
1 month ago#7
Offhand, the author strongly implied one of Midoriya's childhood bullies got kidnapped and turned into a Nomu back in the Stain chapters. There's what Overhaul was doing to a child. Snatch got burned to death, and Overhaul got maimed on camera.

My Hero's not grimdark incarnate, but there are indeed some terrible things happening to people including innocents which makes those perhaps stand out a bit more.
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
1 month ago#8
Eh, crap gets real in every Shonen Jump series sooner or later.
Oh Spongebob, we always KNEW!

User Info: De-

De-
1 month ago#9
Not reading the full details of this thread, but curious to ask...

Has this manga, at least from Vol.24, finally got to the "Goblet of Fire" point of the series?
But I could be wrong...

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
1 month ago#10
I suggest you also ready MHA:vigilantes.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Damn, My Hero Aca is getting dark. *no spoilers past vol 24 plz*
  • Topic Archived