This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. THE most oblivious anime protagonist you have ever seen?

User Info: WOMANpukumaru

WOMANpukumaru
2 months ago#1
Lately I’m starting to actually enjoy it, when a character is improbably oblivious and it’s taken seriously and played for drama. So I wanna hear about the worst(Best? Best.) ones you have seen.

Mine is from tsuma migui,3. It’s a VN but apparently it actually got anime adaptation? The Main Guy is pure gold.

Hes so dense that he doesn’t even realize when women he’s already had sex with...might like him? At one point a girl strips in front of him, says she wants to bathe together, joins him in the bath, starts doing stuff, and my dude acts shocked confused the whole time, at EVERY step and he is SHOCKED when she wants to do it. My girl could be at the altar and he’s like “so you’re saying you think I’m attractive?”

Thats not even the best part. He’s actually a deuteragonist. He shares it with his sister in law that he’s in love with.

She is SO dense...that she needs to be TOLD things that are obvious... MULTIPLE TIMES! And she ACTS LIKE SHE HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVERY SINGLE TIME! Not kidding. The protagonist confesses to her. She’s shocked to even hear it. She even does a little something for him to “calm him down”. Later on, she is told that he’s In love with her again. SHE IS SOMEHOW SHOCKED TO HEAR THIS LIKE THE THOUGHT NEVER OCCURED TO HER!

THIS!

HAPPENS!

MULTIPLE!

TIMES!!

She acts like it’s some alien concept EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! That’s not even the only thing! She does this with...almost every single plot point in the game. Literally so oblivious that she doesn’t even realize things that she already acknowledged! It’s a whole new level of dense. It’s honestly hilarious to watch. I was f***ing dying man.
Because MANpukumaru is ALL WOMAN!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=32dKkBw8Dis

User Info: cador

cador
2 months ago#2
I've actually watched this one. Though "watched" is such a strong word I think. I merely skipped to to the important parts. Maybe I should download the VN.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
2 months ago#3
I had an example but your example blows mine out of the water.
Play games.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 months ago#4
That sounds like generations of inbreeding took their toll. Is it one of those games in that series where multiple protagonists keep breeding with their daughters?
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#5
WOMANpukumaru posted...
Hes so dense that he doesn’t even realize when women he’s already had sex with...might like him?
What a chad. So used to getting laid he approaches sex with nothing but apathy.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#6
Edgeknight posted...
That sounds like generations of inbreeding took their toll. Is it one of those games in that series where multiple protagonists keep breeding with their daughters?
You mean school days?

User Info: Davzz

Davzz
2 months ago#7
It's an NTR story those never work without the main participants being really dumb.
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Can Happiness be Achieved without Sacrifice? Can a New Era be reached without Misfortune?"

User Info: leopoldshark

leopoldshark
2 months ago#8
Senou Natsuru from Kampfer.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
2 months ago#9
luffy
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: Higurashi_Akane

Higurashi_Akane
2 months ago#10
There's a scene early in every version of the Tales of Phantasia game where Mint has to point out to Cless the connotations of a man and a woman sharing a bed together.
me: *mashes the button that makes D.Va say "D.Va: 1. Bad guys: 0."*
Everyone else on the team: DAMMIT GUY STOP MAKING HER SAY THE THING FROM VIPER
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. THE most oblivious anime protagonist you have ever seen?
  • Topic Archived