This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Vic Topic LXXIV: ISWAADDWID

User Info: Destroyer53

Destroyer53
1 year ago#11
MasterKnight75 posted...
I also heard about how Dragon Ball Super's dub added chauvinism just to turn a decent character into a strawman stereotype for a political overcorrection agenda, and how the Animesuperhero forum doesn't allow for talking about it whatsoever.

Which character?

User Info: MasterKnight75

MasterKnight75
1 year ago#12
Destroyer53 posted...
Which character?
Jimiz. He originally said "Maidens, let us retreat" and FUNimation changed it to "Come my ladies, let me steal you away."
Master Knight DH at your service.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterKnightDH

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
1 year ago#13
SpacemanHardy posted...
MasterKnight is still never getting his $500 back.

Nobody is since that's not how Gofundme works.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

MasterKnight75
1 year ago#14
SpacemanHardy posted...
MasterKnight is still never getting his $500 back.
So sorry, but that $500 is going to pay off. Especially because you keep bringing it up like the troll you are.

OtakuD50 posted...
And never getting senpais to notice him.
So they won't notice when they get deconstructed in front of people who would really chew them out. Is that it?

User Info: OtakuD50

OtakuD50
1 year ago#15
MasterKnight75 posted...
So they won't notice when they get deconstructed in front of people who would really chew them out. Is that it?
I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I was referring to how you @'d all the prominent ISWVers on Twitter hoping to get their attention regarding your grudge with that forum no one cares about and the response was overwhelming silence because... no one cares.
"Man is the Reasoning Animal. Such is the claim. I think it is open to dispute."
-Mark Twain, "The Lowest Animal"

MasterKnight75
1 year ago#16
OtakuD50 posted...
I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I was referring to how you @'d all the prominent ISWVers on Twitter hoping to get their attention regarding your grudge with that forum no one cares about and the response was overwhelming silence because... no one cares.
Then no one is going to care when they b**** about being called out for saying California should just burn to the likes of the Kincade Fire in willful ignorance of where YouTube and Google are stationed.

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
1 year ago#17
Honestly? I really like his Broly voice.

While I have slight complaints about JYB(his voice sounds too...Ichigoish as Broly), I think new-new Broly's voice is actually really good from what we heard. The fact that Vic is all for it is bonus points. I always liked JYB's voice work, even as far back as Power Rangers(I remember I used to watch the Turbo movie daily lol).
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com
"And no I'm not signing your twitter after this type of attitude so don't ask..." - IIINCORRUPTIBLE
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Vic Topic LXXIV: ISWAADDWID
  • Topic Archived