This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 43 *spoilers*

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
3 weeks ago#1
Out on MS.
https://i.imgur.com/e9DJjCo.jpg

User Info: HCE

HCE
3 weeks ago#2
Cheeki breeki
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
3 weeks ago#3
Denji’s totally getting honey potted
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
3 weeks ago#4
That was an unexpected but refreshing twist.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

User Info: Thrill

Thrill
3 weeks ago#5
s0nicfan posted...
The truth lies.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
3 weeks ago#6
Always remember

Choker thots are Russian spies

User Info: Hyooz

Hyooz
3 weeks ago#7
Theory: Makima hired this assassin to test Denji.

Either she removes him and he wasn't worth the investment OR Denji wins out, feels betrayed by this potential love interest, and is thus made all the more devoted to Makima.
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#8
s0nicfan posted...

Of that dude’s neck? Cause that was one of the smoothest transition to rear mount I’ve seen!
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
3 weeks ago#9
Hyooz posted...
Theory: Makima hired this assassin to test Denji.

Either she removes him and he wasn't worth the investment OR Denji wins out, feels betrayed by this potential love interest, and is thus made all the more devoted to Makima.

People were theorizing a few weeks ago that makima would murder this chick for getting in the way. At the time I wrote it off, but unless this girl is going to become a recurring character or the lead of some as of yet unannounced faction, I can't see any other ending for her that doesn't involve a sniper bullet to the head or getting Kitsune squashed.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the three most powerful characters we have seen so far in terms of their ability to command Devils to do their bidding (makima, snake girl, this new chick) have all been women. It could be a coincidence, but thematically there's probably something more going on there.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
3 weeks ago#10
s0nicfan posted...
It could be a coincidence, but thematically there's probably something more going on there.

So like the makai kishi makai alchemist thing from garo?
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 43 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived