This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia 247 *spoilers*

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#1
Chapter Title: Speak! What Are Your Goals?
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
3 weeks ago#2
Poor Endeavor still has a long way to go to atone for his sins in his son's eyes, it seems. Though it looks like he's a pretty good teacher at least.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
3 weeks ago#3
Endeavor's 3 Basics of Hero-ing makes me wonder how All Might kept the #1 spot since his power set doesn't exactly allow him to be efficient at all 3 at once. I guess no one really comes close in terms of raw power.

Is Hawks just going to show up and steal their spotlight for the next 4 months? There's like no way that the League of Villains are going to not notice their improvement during these 4 months when Hawks claims that they're already a threat to them now.

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#4
I wonder how they’ll beat Endeavor to a case. Given the license exam was trying to promote teamwork among the next generation, I wonder if they’ll end up taking down a Noumu or something as a team (akin to the Stain fight) while Endeavor is preoccupied with another fast enough to support go him.
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

Oblivion_Hero
3 weeks ago#5

Son Goku X posted...
Endeavor's 3 Basics of Hero-ing makes me wonder how All Might kept the #1 spot since his power set doesn't exactly allow him to be efficient at all 3 at once. I guess no one really comes close in terms of raw power.

iirc, A4O’s trash talking included something like All Might taking 30 seconds to travel 5K as being slow for him, so he was also extremely quick on his feet if not hulk leaping everywhere, and we know from Vigilantes he will compulsively help mostly everyone with even cats in trees and such. Even if he couldn’t do all 3 well at once with his power set, he could do each of those individual things quite a lot. The ranks also involve popularity to an extent iirc, and All Might has a level of charisma Endeavor certainly didn’t have then and can’t really reach right now. (That said to Endeavor’s credit, even before he became number 1 he was considered one of if not the best detective among heroes with the most solved cases.)

User Info: Bane_Of_Despair

Bane_Of_Despair
3 weeks ago#6
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Poor Endeavor still has a long way to go to atone for his sins in his son's eyes, it seems.

Thank god, that was the best part of this chapter imo. Don't give it to him so easy after everything he did in the past.
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
...and when the Clouds cleared,Advokaiser stood alone as CBX Guru Champ

User Info: GrieverZero

GrieverZero
3 weeks ago#7
Didn't expect Shouto to go in like that on Endeavor.
"There's nothing better than watching a villain lose pathetically. Show me how you meet your end, slowly." Emiya(Alter)

User Info: LrDragons7

LrDragons7
3 weeks ago#8
Nice to see Shoto is still pretty blunt with his dad, course that won't stop the bigger idiots in the fandom who "RRRREEEEEEEE" about him getting some kind of redemption arc.

Also was that Shoto's sister at the beginning?
"How rude...getting blown up while I was talking."- Kimblee

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
3 weeks ago#9
Yeah wasnt it made super clear that prime endeavor is some sort of busted mutant. Its kinda funny to think that of all the OFA user the (likely) only one who doesnt get to come close to fully knowing OFA is also by far the strongest of them

And they do mention that its impossible for him to do absolutely everything a lot before iirc
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: goodJT

goodJT
3 weeks ago#10
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Poor Endeavor still has a long way to go to atone for his sins in his son's eyes, it seems. Though it looks like he's a pretty good teacher at least.

Agreed.
AKA Tykronos/Ryltex, The Glass Wraith Of Gamefaqs.
Hoping to be a Therapist/Counsellor for the Three Houses Cast, they really need one badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia 247 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived