This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #EndlessVickering LIX - Enter at Your Own Risk

User Info: MarkRodriguez09

MarkRodriguez09
4 weeks ago#291
No, there's been others besides him. Let's see what they all say.

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
4 weeks ago#292
Slayer_22 posted...
guilty or not guilty

Speaking honestly? This is very hard to answer. When testifying on this, we'd have to know what he's charged with, who's testifying, etc. Each witness would be cross-examined after being directed....and then it goes to the jury, so voir dire would be very vital there, too.

It's certainly plausible he could be convicted based on those testimonies, but it's impossible to say for 100 percent certainty.

Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
4 weeks ago#293
MarkRodriguez09 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
Legends Kuja posted...
Don't give me that "you don't actually ~care~" s***, because that's a load of projection and you know it. You never cared about Vic, it's about being scared about those #metoo cries. And you guys totally f***in' ignored how Jamie and Monica "lashed out" because their friends were being harassed by trolls.

I like Vic as a VA myself(as Broly, of course) and think it's kinda f***ed up he is being accused without evidence beyond words. And, sure, words can lead to evidence in court, but I generally don't care about court related opinions since my stance doesn't rely on that(thankfully). I care about every human's personal safety and well being. Well, almost all.

And I've always seen celebrities, regardless of their position, as people who NEED to have thicker skin. You need to handle critique well, or simply don't have social media. If you're gonna lash put like Marchi and Rial did, then...yeah, take a vacation or don't go on twitter at all. Compose yourself. Even from a non-celebrity standpoint, if you can't handle the worst words the internet can dish out and will act unreasonable in response then don't connect your actual name to your social media. At that point it's just dumb. You're hurting your own personal standing and not benefitting yourself at all.

Also can I ask a question to the lawyers in the house? If Vic was brought to actual court with actual testimonies from multiple people(just use the ones we've heard so far as examples)in your personal opinion would he be found guilty or not guilty?

Also try to be unbiased as possible when answering. Most lolyers here already have the hate goggles on and will just say guilty for the sake of it.

Let's see you guys answer it as if you were Vic's defense attorney.

They're not interested in that, I've already tried asking

Some of their pre-made responses:

"Well, I'd NEVER find myself in that situation to begin with."

"Hire a PR firm and lay low while they do.....something to remove the idea that I'm a sexual deviant, easy!"

"Well, I know what I WOULDN'T do. Go on YouTube. No, I'd stay on the utopia known as Twitter."

"I would've told Vic to apologize and then lay low for like a month. Why wouldn't it work?"

"I certainly wouldn't have asked for the help of Vic's FANS to do anything for me. I'd enlist the help of the brilliant law minds on Twitter."
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
4 weeks ago#294
LightSnake posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
guilty or not guilty

Speaking honestly? This is very hard to answer. When testifying on this, we'd have to know what he's charged with, who's testifying, etc. Each witness would be cross-examined after being directed....and then it goes to the jury, so voir dire would be very vital there, too.

It's certainly plausible he could be convicted based on those testimonies, but it's impossible to say for 100 percent certainty.

Fair enough. I mean, even the most open and shut cases in either way can end up either way. Look at OJ.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com | A fun dual RP site I help run
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 weeks ago#295
Slayer_22 posted...
I like Vic as a VA myself(as Broly, of course) and think it's kinda f***ed up he is being accused without evidence beyond words.

if he was innocent why couldn't he prove it to the Judge who threw out 90% of his lawsuits?
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

User Info: IcyWind14

IcyWind14
4 weeks ago#296
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
I like Vic as a VA myself(as Broly, of course) and think it's kinda f***ed up he is being accused without evidence beyond words.

if he was innocent why couldn't he prove it to the Judge who threw out 90% of his lawsuits?

Whether he's guilty or innocent has little to no bearing on this lawsuit.
It's the year 20XX and Mega Man 11 is here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjxVfWzgVI

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 weeks ago#297
IcyWind14 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

Whether he's guilty or innocent has little to no bearing on this lawsuit.

but it seems to be a sticking point to everyone here.

He's innocent = the women are lying

That's pretty much the argument in all these topics for people who are on Vic's side
Just tell it to call you "Billy"...
https://i.imgtc.com/q17bfpM.gif

User Info: Destroyer53

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#298
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...

Actually to be accurate the judge threw out 75.6%. Roughly.

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
4 weeks ago#299
There's two weeks for the remaining 24.4

And it's almost assured to be thrown out
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Destroyer53

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#300
LightSnake posted...
There's two weeks for the remaining 24.4

And it's almost assured to be thrown out

I still think the Toye and Rial defamation is sticking. If either of those get dropped it will be Rial's. Toye just dug to big of a hole. There is no way civil conspiracy is sticking since TI got thrown out.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #EndlessVickering LIX - Enter at Your Own Risk
  • Topic Archived