This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #JohnVic LVIII - Paralegal Parabellum

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#141
Destroyer53 posted...
You are focusing to much on his "unfiled" testimony when that isn't the issue at hand. That happened months after the investigation. Dahlin was unaware of any of this prior to the deposition. The reason for that is that Denbow never interviewed him. She never interviewed him because that incident wasn't in the investigation, or she handled the investigation improperly.

Why would she even need to interview a non-entity?

Again, he is completely irrelevant.
Currently Playing: FE Three Houses, Bloodstained, Sekiro, DQ XI, Dark Souls: Remastered, Pokemon: LG Eevee, DB FighterZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: Slayer_22

Slayer_22
4 weeks ago#142
Lorulian posted...
The post I'm claiming was wrong is already a disproven rumor.

And you are the one defending a known creep (at best) or a predator (at worst)

I'll take defending a creep, sure, because of lack of evidence. I've said multiple times if I see any real evidence, I'll change my tune entirely on the guy.

You're fine defending Rial, the wifebeater, and the the various people that 100% knew about Vic for years and did nothing about it, however.
livingdeadrpg.proboards.com | A fun dual RP site I help run
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/

User Info: Destroyer53

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#143
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
You are focusing to much on his "unfiled" testimony when that isn't the issue at hand. That happened months after the investigation. Dahlin was unaware of any of this prior to the deposition. The reason for that is that Denbow never interviewed him. She never interviewed him because that incident wasn't in the investigation, or she handled the investigation improperly.

Why would someone that could potentially corroborate something be irrelevant? That seems to be a logical misstep to me.

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#144
Slayer_22 posted...
Lorulian posted...
The post I'm claiming was wrong is already a disproven rumor.

And you are the one defending a known creep (at best) or a predator (at worst)

I'll take defending a creep, sure, because of lack of evidence. I've said multiple times if I see any real evidence, I'll change my tune entirely on the guy.

You're fine defending Rial, the wifebeater, and the the various people that 100% knew about Vic for years and did nothing about it, however.

Yes because, Rial: victim

"Wifebeater" (didn't he just throw a remote?): I don't condone violence, but it was many years ago and he already went to therapy. Also completely irrelevant to the case, a classic "whataboutism"

The "various people that 100% knew about it": Says who? There were only rumors, and only the victims knew themselves. And there are many reasons why victims don't come forward (just look at Judge Chupp getting death threats from Vic's army)
Currently Playing: FE Three Houses, Bloodstained, Sekiro, DQ XI, Dark Souls: Remastered, Pokemon: LG Eevee, DB FighterZ, Smash Ultimate

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#145
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...

Why would someone that could potentially corroborate something be irrelevant? That seems to be a logical misstep to me.

Because Monica didn't even talk to him. She just hoped he would remember her shocked face. Of course he didn't, it's a small detail many years ago while he was working at a convention seeing many people.

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#146
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...

Because Monica didn't even talk to him. She just hoped he would remember her shocked face. Of course he didn't, it's a small detail many years ago while he was working at a convention seeing many people.

He could have placed them at a hotel room by themselves to help lend credence to the allegations. She named him as a witness for that reason in the interrogatories. So, why not in the investigation?

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#147
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...

He could have placed them at a hotel room by themselves to help lend credence to the allegations. He didn't have to talk to Rial at the time. She named him as a witness for that reason in the interrogatories. So, why not in the investigation?

"Could of" isn't a defense. Neither is "I would've done x if I seen something".

I already explained why he is irrelevant and basically pointless to interview.

This wasn't the "bombshell" Nick said it was. He's been wrong about basically everything so far.

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#148
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...

He could have placed them at a hotel room by themselves to help lend credence to the allegations. He didn't have to talk to Rial at the time. She named him as a witness for that reason in the interrogatories. So, why not in the investigation?

This wasn't the "bombshell" Nick said it was. He's been wrong about basically everything so far.

This has nothing to do with the affidavit that Nick showed(in fact just completely ignore Nick, and anything he has said or released when it comes to this).This is going over what happened months before Nick did that, and that is Dahlin wasn't interviewed by Denbow. So, I will say it again the hotel room incident wasn't part of the investigation, or the investigation wasn't handled properly.

Lorulian
4 weeks ago#149
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...
Lorulian posted...
Destroyer53 posted...

This has nothing to do with the affidavit that Nick showed. This is going over what happened months before Nick did that, and that is Dahlin wasn't interviewed by Denbow. So, I will say it again the hotel room incident wasn't part of the investigation, or the investigation wasn't handled properly.

I already explained how he is basically a non-entity, and not being interviewed is hardly a slip-up

Destroyer53
4 weeks ago#150
Lorulian posted...
I already explained how he is basically a non-entity, and not being interviewed is hardly a slip-up

It's a major slip-up to not interview a potential witness. Even if all the witness can do at best is place the people alone in a room.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #JohnVic LVIII - Paralegal Parabellum
  • Topic Archived