This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #VicStorm LVI - The Aftermath of Madness

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
1 month ago#491
Even long after the verdict these threads will never die
IGN: Sun
FC: 0061-0132-7564

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
1 month ago#492
Destroyer53 posted...
So, when does everyone think the judges decision will be made? I'm thinking by the 27th.

Also @Lorulian we might disagree on maybe everything, but that is a nice currently playing list.

I definitely don't think we'll need to wait until mid October. Mainly because of Beard's performance and because Vic won't be able to prove damages without TI.

Yeah, the 27th seems more likely.

Also thanks! Trying to beat the Black Eagles route right now. I wanna beat that, or at least Sekiro (I'm towards the end), before Links Awakening releases.
Currently Playing: FE Three Houses, Bloodstained, Sekiro, DQ XI, Dark Souls: Remastered, Pokemon: LG Eevee, DB FighterZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
1 month ago#493
Someone got a copy of Nicky's grandpa's will....

Ty is indeed the trustee of Nick's trust fund. Nick never so much as hinted at disclosing this.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Destroyer53

Destroyer53
1 month ago#494
LightSnake posted...

Ty is indeed the trustee of Nick's trust fund. Nick never so much as hinted at disclosing this.

Well I guess that explains how they knew each other.

LightSnake
1 month ago#495
Destroyer53 posted...
LightSnake posted...

Well I guess that explains how they knew each other.

I'd like an explanation why Nick and Ty never disclosed this.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
1 month ago#496
I mean...that sounds more then a little sketchy.

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
1 month ago#497
https://twitter.com/wolmanj/status/1171822280902623232?s=19

Oh man how sleezy. Nick is certainly f***ing Vic over with a lawyer who has never litigated, so he can enrich himself

Necronmon posted...
I mean...that sounds more then a little sketchy.

There's a clear conflict of interest
Currently Playing: FE Three Houses, Bloodstained, Sekiro, DQ XI, Dark Souls: Remastered, Pokemon: LG Eevee, DB FighterZ, Smash Ultimate

User Info: Mauron

Mauron
1 month ago#498
Another one bites the dust.
A ladle, that thing that's halfway between a whisk and a frying pan. ~ Tomba42
http://maurtopia.com

LightSnake
1 month ago#499
And.

LightSnake
1 month ago#500
Close
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. #VicStorm LVI - The Aftermath of Madness
  • Topic Archived