This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I feel like Jojo Part 5's anime lacks a lot of soul that is in the manga.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
4 weeks ago#11
slmcknett posted...
My only complaint is that I haven't noticed the colors switch up during the fights in a while. Or am I just not paying attention?

Its significantly less frequent than previous parts.

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
4 weeks ago#12
Trish only looks more interesting in the Manga because her hairstyle kept changing in every panel.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
4 weeks ago#13
Because Fugo and Trish kept changing and jank a LOT in the manga their hair and s*** wasn't even consistent.

If having character design consistency in art style if "soulless" then that's a pretty f***ing stupid claim.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: Zembaphobia

Zembaphobia
4 weeks ago#14
A_Field_Lover posted...
Because Fugo and Trish kept changing and jank a LOT in the manga their hair and s*** wasn't even consistent.

If having character design consistency in art style if "soulless" then that's a pretty f***ing stupid claim.

Somebody completely missed the purpose of the color changes
http://i.imgur.com/vx054sl.gif http://i.imgur.com/UcazWEw.gif
https://anilist.co/user/Zembaphobic/animelist

A_Field_Lover
4 weeks ago#15
Zembaphobia posted...
A_Field_Lover posted...

Somebody completely missed the purpose of the color changes

Color changes =/= Character designs. Even Araki if he remembers how the characters look like stick to one design but w/ different colors
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem and FE Echoes Lover! F for Geno, BWD, Steve and Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: TheWayofPie

TheWayofPie
4 weeks ago#16
Yeah no. Part 5 anime’s pacing is way the hell better thanks to strategically placed flashbacks/added scenes. Also as mentioned earlier character designs are more consistent.

Though it can’t save the clusterf*** that the last few parts of the final arc became.
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8

User Info: SonedgeThLeghog

SonedgeThLeghog
4 weeks ago#17
For some reason I am not as hooked this part? I don’t know why!

A_Field_Lover
4 weeks ago#18
TheWayofPie posted...
Yeah no. Part 5 anime’s pacing is way the hell better thanks to strategically placed flashbacks/added scenes. Also as mentioned earlier character designs are more consistent.

Though it can’t save the clusterf*** that the last few parts of the final arc became.

Well sadly there was no other way to defeat Diavolo. His stand was so bulls*** he didn't need a power up like Kira and Kars did.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I feel like Jojo Part 5's anime lacks a lot of soul that is in the manga.
  • Topic Archived