This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I feel like Jojo Part 5's anime lacks a lot of soul that is in the manga.

User Info: THEGODDAMNBATMA

THEGODDAMNBATMA
1 month ago#1
Particularly in the character design. Fugo and Trish look so bland in the anime, whereas they look completely different and a lot cooler in the manga.

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#2
I agree, we haven't seen even a single beautiful duwang
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#3
torture dance though
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
1 month ago#4
My only complaint is that I haven't noticed the colors switch up during the fights in a while. Or am I just not paying attention?
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."
(message deleted)

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
1 month ago#6
slmcknett posted...
My only complaint is that I haven't noticed the colors switch up during the fights in a while. Or am I just not paying attention?

I honestly forgot that happened. I don't remember it happening in Vento Aureo (or Diamond is Unbreakable, really). I remember Polnareff switching colors in Stardust Crusaders (like when he did that floor pose thing).
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

User Info: THEGODDAMNBATMA

THEGODDAMNBATMA
1 month ago#7
LovingPacifist posted...
They look the same.

Your opinions are also wrong on C&GN.

name one opinion of mine that is wrong

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
1 month ago#8
Supersonic_Pain posted...
I honestly forgot that happened. I don't remember it happening in Vento Aureo (or Diamond is Unbreakable, really).

I know it happened a bunch in Diamond, and I'm pretty sure they kept it up at least partway through Golden Wind. But I just don't remember it happening in a long while, now.

I think last I remember it was when they fought Notorious BIG.
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."

User Info: RikashiX

RikashiX
1 month ago#9
slmcknett posted...
I honestly forgot that happened. I don't remember it happening in Vento Aureo (or Diamond is Unbreakable, really).

I know it happened a bunch in Diamond, and I'm pretty sure they kept it up at least partway through Golden Wind. But I just don't remember it happening in a long while, now.

One I remember was the Aerosmith vs Little Feet(?)
"Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito" - GT NihonjinRikugun
3DS FC: 3067-8390-9586

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
1 month ago#10
slmcknett posted...

I guess it has happened and it's just kinda normalized for me in JoJo. Huh. Makes sense, I guess.

But yeah, I found it in Notorious B.I.G, but otherwise, I couldn't tell you where it happened.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. I feel like Jojo Part 5's anime lacks a lot of soul that is in the manga.
  • Topic Archived