This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 26 *spoilers*

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
1 month ago#1
It's "out" on imgur.

Can't link to it. Just visit the series subreddit.

Well, looks like Makima isn't dead. Sge eviscerated the shooters, wow.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: mach25687

mach25687
1 month ago#2
Just remember Fire punch. Can't wait for next chapter battle.
Best damn game about Ninja http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/ninjagolf/ninjagolf-flashgame.php

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#3
Hyohaku posted...

C'mon Tets, did you really have to put this in the first post? I got spoiled trying to look up where the chapter's at

Hyohaku
1 month ago#4
Deadinsideman posted...
Hyohaku posted...

C'mon Tets, did you really have to put this in the first post? I got spoiled trying to look up where the chapter's at

Like, spoilers are literally in the topic title, though. Posting spoilers in here is fair game.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: HCE

HCE
1 month ago#5
Yeah, you shouldn't enter these topics before reading the chapter.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#6
I usually go straight to the manga sites but it wasn't available anywhere so I wanted to know what was up

Hyohaku
1 month ago#7
Deadinsideman posted...
I usually go straight to the manga sites but it wasn't available anywhere so I wanted to know what was up

Then you should have visited the CSM reddit immediately after, where you would have seen the link to imgur.

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 month ago#8
Well, now the question is what Makima is.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#9
Tanthalas posted...

My guess is the heart devil

User Info: chaochaoman

chaochaoman
1 month ago#10
Deadinsideman posted...
Tanthalas posted...

My guess is the heart devil

Someone on MS speculated she might be a Cannon Devil based on the giant holes in the dead bodies. That could be neat, plus cannons are a type of gun which could make for an interesting development.
http://i.imgur.com/6YmYu4U.png https://i.imgur.com/vOZeZYe.jpg
Hero will never give up, never hide, never be defeated, never accept evil.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 26 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived