This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 25 (spoilers)

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
1 month ago#31
This is a really good manda. IDK why everyone is so adamant about him killing off the Main/Side-main characters.

Not every manga needs to revive the same character 4-10 times, not every manga needs to have plot armor. They have been building up the whole "Being a devil-hunter means you can die at anytime", so I don't see why this is such a shocker to everyone.

Just read his other series, the author does kill characters out of the blue, which makes it great. This manga carries weight, not like Dragon Ball or f***ing Naruto. How many times did Itachi get resurrected? Like twice right? Yeah I was on the edge on my seat watching the new Dragon Ball Super, because it's not like they have revived everyone like 10 times already.

Some people enjoy when mangas show some type of consequences to their actions and isn't lol friendship.
stuff

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
1 month ago#32
The answer to your question:
Once, and it was temporary
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#33
Better question - how many times did Attack on Titan's Reiner escape certain death?
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#34
Kalirion posted...
Better question - how many times did Attack on Titan's Reiner escape certain death?

O MY RUBBER consciousness

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
1 month ago#35
Oblivion_Hero posted...
The answer to your question:
Once, and it was temporary

Oh, I legit thought it was twice at least.

Guessing I got it confused, he was revived by Kabuto and then used some crow BS to ejaculate from Naruto and free himself. Thought was was a revived too.
stuff

User Info: GuardianEMIYA

GuardianEMIYA
1 month ago#36
Viking_Mudcrap posted...
How many times did Itachi get resurrected?

Once. He was only around for like three days in Universe and left for good.

Also, I was way too late.
But even still, I was not wrong.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
1 month ago#37
Kalirion posted...
mizukage2 posted...
Kalirion posted...
This still feels very much like rushed ending in progress to me. Are we sure it wasn't canned?

I haven't actually read it yet (on my to do list) but my understanding is that the author's previous work was not shy about killing off people on the protagonist side of things.

Everyone at once tho?

This is what happens when people read nothing but naruto
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
1 month ago#38
Viking_Mudcrap posted...
This is a really good manda. IDK why everyone is so adamant about him killing off the Main/Side-main characters.

Not every manga needs to revive the same character 4-10 times, not every manga needs to have plot armor. They have been building up the whole "Being a devil-hunter means you can die at anytime", so I don't see why this is such a shocker to everyone.

Just read his other series, the author does kill characters out of the blue, which makes it great. This manga carries weight, not like Dragon Ball or f***ing Naruto. How many times did Itachi get resurrected? Like twice right? Yeah I was on the edge on my seat watching the new Dragon Ball Super, because it's not like they have revived everyone like 10 times already.

Some people enjoy when mangas show some type of consequences to their actions and isn't lol friendship.

Is anyone really upset though? I think most of us are pretty bummed about Himeno dying, but reception towards it has been overall favorable. It’s nice to have a series that doesn’t fall into the usual Jump f***ery (so far)

And the writing isn’t half bad either!
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 25 (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived