This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Rising of the Shield Hero Ep 22 *Spoilers*

User Info: BigG777

BigG777
1 month ago#1
Class upgrading doesn’t seem to go well for some reason. And b**** tries to poison MCs group..... can they still execute her cause she is clearly not gonna change.

Also MC picks up some tricks from the other heroes to get stronger. Shame they are stubborn idiots and couldn’t be bothered to try each other’s methods.

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
1 month ago#2
like, her dumb scheming is why she lost the right to the throne in the first place and why she's now in this mess

you'd think eventually she would figure 'hey, maybe my life would suck less if I didn't try to kill people'
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 month ago#3
Why is b**** even allowed to hang around the castle anymore? She was stripped of her status.
https://imgtc.com/i/f3GDDif.png https://imgtc.com/i/GN4PVC2.jpg
Come to the (un)official GameFAQs Touhou board. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1110-

User Info: squallken1

squallken1
1 month ago#4
Finally Class Upgrades!

Mirellia: Wait! You guys met Fitoria (Queen Chicken)!? OMG I'm so jealous!!! *and everyones speechless*. (I share in there reactions, and also I found it funny.)

The Heroes Meeting in a nutshell:
Bow, Spear and Sword: We don't need help, were fine, Naofumi I can't believe you never knew all of this stuff and no wonder your falling behind.
Mirellia: At this rate all of you except for Naofumi is going to die!!!
Bow, Spear and Sword: O_O
Naofumi: *gets up* Hold my beer. *walks out*

The Party in a nutshell:
Fight breaks out, Raphtalia kicks butt, Filo ignores conflict for food, Melty catches Mal...b**** poisoning food redhanded and shocks her for it and "Green Haired Girl" continues to be a doormat.

Naofumi copies shields, Raphtalia and Filo partake with joy to the dismay of the shopkeep.

Van Reichnott (that Lord guy who super chill): So many of the villagers from Raphtalia's village are scattered and it will take a very long time to rebuild.
Naofumi: I'll buy any slave that comes my way. When I come back from my trip to level grind my shield will have loaded How to run a village for dummies or my copy Sim City or whatever community building or simulator game comes first. Until I get back, hold my beer. (If I recall correctly this was the village in Naofumi's dream and I can't help but feel his going to have a hand in rebuilding this village and making it better).

Ah two fresh faces at the end of this episode, this will be fun.

Overall good episode and wonder how its all going to play out with only 3 more episodes to go?

User Info: Eraser35

Eraser35
1 month ago#5
whoops that was close that happens later my bad but in the manga blacksmith tells Naofumi that the other heroes had previously came in and copied all the weapons

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#6
Oh look, it's almost as if slap-on-the-wrist punishments change nothing. Sounds like time for another name change, surely that'll teach her this time!
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: DaidaHibana

DaidaHibana
1 month ago#7
Kalirion posted...
Oh look, it's almost as if slap-on-the-wrist punishments change nothing. Sounds like time for another name change, surely that'll teach her this time!

She became a comedic relief, I guess we will see her scheming in the future but always failing to achieve anything.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#8
I hope the final episode will be: Slut successfully murders Shield Hero and Party + Melty. Then Queen suicides out of shame, Slut is appointed as the new Queen because shikata ga nai, gotta have a Queen and there aint no-one else in the bloodline, right? Slut marries Spear Hero, and the final shot is of the two newlyweds doing the dirty as the Wave engulfs the world. The End.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
1 month ago#9
pokedude900 posted...
Why is b**** even allowed to hang around the castle anymore? She was stripped of her status.

Because the Spear Hero is a b****.
He is using his status to let her do anything.

User Info: DaidaHibana

DaidaHibana
1 month ago#10
Kalirion posted...
I hope the final episode is about her succeeding in killing Shield Hero and Melty, then Queen suicides out of shame, and the Wave destroys the world. The End.

My bet is more like this becoming a standard isekai, b**** will play the role of "Rocket Team" I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Rising of the Shield Hero Ep 22 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived