This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Saitama vs Erza *SPOILERS*

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
1 month ago#11
Erza can't hurt him and Saitama technically only goes all out against monsters, so

Hyohaku posted...
Ends in sex.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
1 month ago#12
Her gag ended when her mom gave a her a spanking and she couldn't beat Acnologia.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: Brocolli-San

Brocolli-San
1 month ago#13
darealest47 posted...
Booty shorts Medaka solos them both

Medaka probs can't beat Saitama. Keep in mind that her ability, The End, only works on the plus-minus power system, in other words, she cannot copy and take non-plus and non-minus abilities to their end/final level (i.e she can't copy powers from other franchises because every franchise out there uses a different power system than her own franchise, One Piece uses the devil fruit power system, Jojo uses the Stand+Hamon+Vampirism power system, HxH uses the nen power system, Medaka can only copy abilities from her own universe, the plus+minus power system,
she can't copy Saitama's one punch gag power and make it better because his gag power is a different type since its from a different universe).

Although she will be a challenge for Saitama. Don't think either will be able to kill each other tho.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Saitama vs Erza *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived