This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#31
She's probs going to retire and star in doujins after all.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
4 weeks ago#32
Edge, why does it always take you forever to respond to PMs?

You're quick to respond in topics where you're posting, but never with PMs.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#33
Flakiness, mostly.

I only check them once every few days and then I'll often sit on them/forget about them.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
(message deleted)

User Info: Current_Events

Current_Events
4 weeks ago#35
for a person who spent her career fighting inhumane-ability monsters, makima sure had slow reaction didnt she

User Info: Current_Events

Current_Events
4 weeks ago#36
s0nicfan posted...
At the very least, she still hasn't told anyone why denji is special like she said she would at the dinner. That's not necessarily enough to keep her alive, but it would be strange for the author to have her know something if she was just going to die a couple chapters later.

it could be interesting actually
we as the readers will not know why makima chose denji in early chapters but later on we will finally find out why denji is chosen personally by makima

Edgeknight
4 weeks ago#37
That part's clear enough. Chainsaws have a dangerous image and Denji is a unique type of fiend.

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
4 weeks ago#38
Firepunch guy said that the Texas Chain Saw Massacre is his favorite movie.

I wonder if there's anything in it that can give clues about this series? I haven't seen it in well over two decades, so my memory of the movie is hazy at best.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
4 weeks ago#39
Edgeknight posted...
That part's clear enough. Chainsaws have a dangerous image and Denji is a unique type of fiend.

Chainsaw Devil apparently has a history that Denji and the rest (with the possible exception of Makima) are not aware of, given the last devil's reaction to it.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
4 weeks ago#40
I haven't actually read it but my understanding is that the authors last work wasn't afraid to kill characters off so maybe Denji really is about to learn what its like to lose your waifu.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived