This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
2 months ago#21
s0nicfan posted...
At the very least, she still hasn't told anyone why denji is special like she said she would at the dinner. That's not necessarily enough to keep her alive, but it would be strange for the author to have her know something if she was just going to die a couple chapters later.

Other people could also know and killed her because of it.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
2 months ago#22
So for those of you who haven't read fire punch, how do you feel about Makima's untimely departure?

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
2 months ago#23
It will be a cool direction, will piss off a lot of people making her their waifu, but nonetheless I welcome authors that take a risk like this. However, I don't think she's going to die. Probably the same thing will happen to her like what happened to the MC or some s***. The devil system seems to be able to go anywhere really.
It's what all true warriors strive for!
Switch FC: SW-0575-4758-7878

User Info: User_94

User_94
2 months ago#24
I doubt she is dead since it wouldn't really serve a purpose other than for shock value.

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 months ago#25
It wouldn't be some isolated thing either way, it'd be the basis of a new direction for the next arc.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
2 months ago#26
Deadinsideman posted...
So for those of you who haven't read fire punch, how do you feel about Makima's untimely departure?

Too early to say yet. What will matter is how the story goes from here. If her death leads to something interesting, I’ll be totally ok with it.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: User_94

User_94
2 months ago#27
2 comments above me are right and I would be fine if he goes through with it but I'm still skeptical.

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#28
Deadinsideman posted...

I feel like she hasn't departed yet, and all that this'll serve is reveal that she's far more than she appears to be. Though it might possibly be a couple dozen chapters before we find out for sure.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: Altair718

Altair718
1 month ago#29
I feel like whether Makima dies or not, we're heading into some interesting stuff. So....I guess I don't care, as long as the story is still good.
Everyone on GameFAQs hates every site that isn't GameFAQs.
They also mostly hate GameFAQs. - Skandrae

User Info: Bako Ikporamee

Bako Ikporamee
1 month ago#30
She better stay dead. And bring back the convenience store girl
Official "Bako Ikporamee" of GameFAQs
https://www.leetshoe.com
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived