This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)

User Info: PK_Spam

PK_Spam
4 weeks ago#1
I’m really impressed with the character designs in this series. I can’t believe I thought it looked like s*** in the first chapter.

Also, no way Makima is actually dead. But it seems way to early to do a fake out like this either... hm...
https://i.imgur.com/hCHZS1f.gif

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
4 weeks ago#2
This has to be a fakeout.

If not, Denji is going to go insane.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: blasster

blasster
4 weeks ago#3
Killing her off is weird.

But not killing her off is also weird.
Playing: Nelke [Atelier], Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
4 weeks ago#4
Thank you for this topic TC! Otherwise I may have missed it for a couple more hours.

Hyohaku posted...
This has to be a fakeout.

If not, Denji is going to go insane.

IDK, if I remember correctly the author did kill people all the time in Firepunch.

My only other guess is that she ends up becoming a Devil-person-thing like Denji and she turns out to be "s***" and Denji has to kill/rescue her coming in a full 360 of how they meet.
stuff

User Info: HCE

HCE
4 weeks ago#5
This is firepunch guy so it could go either way.
Three quarks for Muster Mark!

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
4 weeks ago#6
PK_Spam posted...
Also, no way Makima is actually dead. But it seems way to early to do a fake out like this either... hm...

My pet theory is that she's a special type devilman like Denji and may be directly related to the gun devil somehow, so this is a good opportunity to show that she's not human.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
4 weeks ago#7
Notice how she was killed by guns.

Gotta be related to the gun devil, no?
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
4 weeks ago#8
Hyohaku posted...
Notice how she was killed by guns.

Gotta be related to the gun devil, no?

Nah they seem too organized for that. She was probably capped by the feds for being inept and sanctioning potential threats like Denji

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
4 weeks ago#9
They might as well rename this manga "the moe virgin".

I'm not too concerned about the ending, interested in seeing what happens next week.
You put the Peeps in the chili pot and eat 'em both up /You put the Peeps in the chili pot and add the M&Ms. https://youtu.be/2c-AawAKZ14

User Info: AceofSpades1700

AceofSpades1700
4 weeks ago#10
Wanna say she isn't dead, but this manga was made by the same guy that made Firepunch so idk
o_o
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 22 (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived