This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. So I just started reading Bleach

User Info: SaizotheSixth

SaizotheSixth
3 weeks ago#131
Aylex12321 posted...
SaizotheSixth posted...
Aylex12321 posted...
Okay so now I know there’s more to Yoruichi... I bet he’s either A) not a cat, or B) not a “Mr.” at all.

*snrk*

Let me guess: Yoruichi is actually a human woman.

You'll find out soon.
How many people can say they ordered Actually Satan to clean their house? https://youtu.be/b8Eq8TUki44
https://imgtc.com/i/C0x22wX.jpg

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
3 weeks ago#132
Aylex12321 posted...
That’s disappointing... Is there anything to actually look forward to in KH III?

I mean as far as the story goes, you might enjoy seeing where characters you liked end up by the ending. But I don't think most of their arcs ended that satisfyingly due to how rushed/detached everything was.

But yeah, I was pretty let down. After waiting 13 years for it, and putting up with all the side games and remixes, it kinda felt like a slap in the face as a fan.

Aylex12321 posted...
Orihime is just there to be saved so far, or to cast a shield, or to be completely ineffectual in combat...

Well she's a girl in a long running shonen. You gotta set your expectations low.
http://i.imgur.com/1LrhmQE.jpg
Kari Wahlgren: "Guys, I just can't wrap my mouth around it."

User Info: mu695

mu695
3 weeks ago#133
Aylex12321 posted...
It is kind of eye-roll inducing, though, how Orihime is just there to be saved so far, or to cast a shield, or to be completely ineffectual in combat... I hope she actually gets a moment to shine soon lol.

I think we all know exactly when TC is going to drop this manga.

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
3 weeks ago#134
You're better off just ignoring Orihime, truthfully.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Thirdtwin

Thirdtwin
3 weeks ago#135
Aylex12321 posted...
It is kind of eye-roll inducing, though, how Orihime is just there to be saved so far, or to cast a shield, or to be completely ineffectual in combat... I hope she actually gets a moment to shine soon lol.

Remember when she first got her powers and was sort of badass but also goofy and her fairy dudes were silly but also surprisingly effective and she saved Tatsuki from getting tentacle raped? Good times.
TT
http://i.imgur.com/nMGCkYq.gif

User Info: Nahid-San

Nahid-San
3 weeks ago#136
I like Orihime a lot, but best girl will always be Yhwach for me.

User Info: Nahid-San

Nahid-San
3 weeks ago#137
mu695 posted...
Aylex12321 posted...

Can't blame him if he does, after all, the Arrancar saga is the worst and trashiest part of bleach, and the worst thing about it is that it's the f***ing longest arc in Bleach (around 250 chapters, for comparison the final arc is the second longest saga of bleach and that one is 205 chapters).

User Info: mu695

mu695
3 weeks ago#138
Nahid-San posted...
mu695 posted...
Aylex12321 posted...

Can't blame him if he does, after all, the Arrancar saga is the worst and trashiest part of bleach, and the worst thing about it is that it's the f***ing longest arc in Bleach (around 250 chapters, for comparison the final arc is the second longest saga of bleach and that one is 205 chapters).

In fairness, it's good at the start and the only flaw that I can really remember is the disastrous pacing. With any luck TC will have enough trust built up from the previous arc that he'll be able to push through the bad pacing with nothing but the hope that it's going to get better, which will lead him to not drop it until he see something that really offends him (like where Orihime's character development goes).
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: KH2FMguy

KH2FMguy
3 weeks ago#139
After Volume 2, I'm still looking forward to more. Kisuke and his group become more important later on, I'm sure. Will the Mod Konpaku guy be alright?
Woody telling off Young Xehanort and Sulley yeeting Vanitas are the best parts of KH3. Change my mind.

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
3 weeks ago#140
I feel like you guys are already spoiling things...the most fun twists in the Bleach are the small ones.

Implying Aizen is a major character...Kubo kills him off after shortly introducing him, remember? Implying Yorouchi is more than just a cat...small spoiler, but still was a cool moment to realize for the first time.

If you really want to make things fun for TC, feign ignorance. "Wow, that Aizen guy sure had interesting character design, it was kinda disappointing Kubo killed him off so quickly..."
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. So I just started reading Bleach