This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Your top 10 favorite women in anime/manga?

User Info: Nahid-San

Nahid-San
1 month ago#31
Oh sorry, I read your post too fast and mistakingly read it as "characters who are yandere" instead of "aren't yandere".

User Info: AntiNormies

AntiNormies
1 month ago#32
Kirito (SweetAssOmine)
Sasuke (Naruto)
Naruto (Sasuke)
Death Note (Death Note)
Felix (Rem:0)
Wheelchair (CodeGeass)
Giant female alien (Gantz)
Nutcracker (Tokyo Ghoul)
Pino (PlagiarismProxy)
Catwoman (Pokemongatari)

Nahid-San
1 month ago#33
New User
User Since: Apr 2019

Such a QUALITY s***post.
Try harder next time.

User Info: AntiNormies

AntiNormies
1 month ago#34
Nahid-San posted...
New User
User Since: Apr 2019

Such a QUALITY s***post.
Try harder next time.

Why, don't you like my list?

User Info: tonicpalin

tonicpalin
1 month ago#35
I get gender bender nutlessruto, but when did sucksuke become a girl?
WELCOME TO PALIN'S TRAVELS-Michael Palin, 25th September 2002.
https://www.palinstravels.co.uk/static-97

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
1 month ago#36
Nahid-San posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
Megumin (Konosuba)
Wiz (Konosuba)

Didn't notice this post. If I were to pick only one konosuba girl for my top 10, Aqua would be my choice.

Wut.
A gif of Chocola and Vanilla clapping from Nekopara
https://i.imgur.com/Zu4EnUj.gif

Nahid-San
1 month ago#37
snesmaster40 posted...
Nahid-San posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
Megumin (Konosuba)
Wiz (Konosuba)

Didn't notice this post. If I were to pick only one konosuba girl for my top 10, Aqua would be my choice.

Wut.

You herd mii.

Meg is certainly very amusing what with her obsession with explosions and that epsiode she went on a trigger-(explosion?)happy frenzy. Wiz is cute too.

But Aqua is something else for me. She's very arrogant, which makes her better for me than the other two girls, and she's adorably useless, and her uselessness causes highly amusing situations. If I was thrown into Konosuba's world, and I was given the choice to take only 1 girl with me as my companion/life partner, I'd take Aqua. She'll make my life more interesting and the troubles she makes will be the most memorable adventures and moments of my bland and boring laifu, and while I'll also be very hurt in the process of cleaning up her messes, she has good enough healing magic to heal my injuries.

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
1 month ago#38
Nahid-San posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
Nahid-San posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
Megumin (Konosuba)
Wiz (Konosuba)

Wut.

You herd mii.

Meg is certainly very amusing what with her obsession with explosions and that epsiode she went on a trigger-(explosion?)happy frenzy. Wiz is cute too.

But Aqua is something else for me. She's very arrogant, which makes her better for me than the other two girls, and she's adorably useless, and her uselessness causes highly amusing situations. If I was thrown into Konosuba's world, and I was given the choice to take only 1 girl with me as my companion/life partner, I'd take Aqua. She'll make my life more interesting and the troubles she makes will be the most memorable adventures and moments of my bland and boring laifu, and while I'll also be very hurt in the process of cleaning up her messes, she has good enough healing magic to heal my injuries.

Good points. She would just be a headache for me though. 😓
A gif of Chocola and Vanilla clapping from Nekopara
https://i.imgur.com/Zu4EnUj.gif

User Info: RoyMustang1990

RoyMustang1990
1 month ago#39
Riza Hawkeye's nipples
My waifu is Riza Hawkeye. " I'm going to close my account.you win roymustang1990" - tappor

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
1 month ago#40
I don't really like anime women as characters, I'm just sexually attracted to them.
Biggest joke on the Anime and Manga Other Titles board.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Your top 10 favorite women in anime/manga?
  • Topic Archived