This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 18 *spoilers*

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 month ago#11
Yeah, looks like Poochie had the reputation.

As always the expressions really make it. I really liked how Foxy didn't just do a tough guy animu thing when he was stabbed, he looked like someone who had actually been stabbed and was going into shock. Same with cool mentor having a panic attack when it seemed like she might lose him to his THAT which, of course, drastically shortens his lifespan!!!

!!!
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

Edgeknight
1 month ago#12
Deadinsideman posted...
Denji was oddly perspective about endless 8 fearing him

He -does- have a good bit of experience devil hunting. Actually I wonder if this reputation is from the old Denji + Poochie team up or Poochie before he met Denji.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
1 month ago#13
Just wanted to point something out. When Denji first meets Pochita, it appears he was injured by gunshots.

Is it possible that ties in with the gun devil?
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
1 month ago#14
Hyohaku posted...
Just wanted to point something out. When Denji first meets Pochita, it appears he was injured by gunshots.

Is it possible that ties in with the gun devil?

Gun Devil's rampage was what, 13 years ago, right? Unless it surfaced just to kill doggo....

In any case, either doggo was something really fierce back in the day, or it's the remainder of a bigger devil. Or maybe it had eaten a chainsaw tooth from the original Chainsaw Devil.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

Edgeknight
1 month ago#15
Poochie might have fought the gun devil or something. In fact it might not have resurfaced because they were both greatly injured by the fight.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 18 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived