This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 18 *spoilers*

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
1 month ago#1
Out on MS.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Eraser35

Eraser35
1 month ago#2
I like how Denji is like "f*** it I'm just gonna chop it up until it lets us out or I kill it."

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
1 month ago#3
Eraser35 posted...
I like how Denji is like "f*** it I'm just gonna chop it up until it lets us out or I kill it."

He's a man of action, that's for sure. How much you wanna bet he finds out here that if he drinks blood it rejuvenates his own supply? Seems like a way for him to keep on fighting. So either he starts drinking eternity's blood, or powers and company are gonna drip feed him blood from the window.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

User Info: Viking_Mudcrap

Viking_Mudcrap
1 month ago#4
This manga is lit AF. Probably my favorite running manga.

It completely blows out of the water Fire Fist.
stuff

Hyohaku
1 month ago#5
Assuming Denji can drink blood, I wonder if it would also make him stronger? That could be an effective way for him to power-up throughout the series.

Also, I guess now we know why Denji is special. Devils manifest from human fears, but Denji is unique in that chainsaws scare devils.

I wonder, if humans can manifest devils, can devils also manifest devils?
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: s0nicfan

s0nicfan
1 month ago#6
Hyohaku posted...
but Denji is unique in that chainsaws scare devils.

I'd love if the author turned that little fact into an ongoing Evil Dead reference.
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

Hyohaku
1 month ago#7
As an aside, I totally picture the eternity devil's screams of pain as being like this:

https://youtu.be/bWGUNYfao2Y

User Info: Deadinsideman

Deadinsideman
1 month ago#8
Denji was oddly perspective about endless 8 fearing him

Also looks like Denji is apparently weaker than Pochita

Hyohaku
1 month ago#9
Deadinsideman posted...
Also looks like Denji is apparently weaker than Pochita

???

User Info: Oblivion_Hero

Oblivion_Hero
1 month ago#10
Probably involves the assumption that every demon type is unique, so Eternity making a judgment on Denji’s chainsaw powers means he’s encountered THE chainsaw demon, Pochita, before.
"It's unpleasantly like being drunk." "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?" "You ask a glass of water."
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Chainsawman 18 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived