This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which do you prefer: reading manga or watching anime?

User Info: CcXs

CcXs
1 month ago#1
I prefer reading manga since manga tends to have a lot more story elements than anime does.

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#2
Depends. I mean Manga has less pacing issues, like if it starts to drag just read faster.
you can skip ahead with anime but you might miss some things.

But if they use the medium properly with excellent sound.music and animation anime is much better.

ON a base level and for story, yeah manga is typically better.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
1 month ago#3
As I got older and have less time and care on my hands, I prefer to watch Anime if their is an anime about it. If its Manga only, then I might read a Series once in a while.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
1 month ago#4
Biting into a fresh mango will never get boring.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - lost vintage. // Never opened their mouth yet, social media giving cowards an outlet.
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: oryo23

oryo23
1 month ago#5
DK DeathKnight posted...
As I got older and have less time and care on my hands, I prefer to watch Anime if their is an anime about it. If its Manga only, then I might read a Series once in a while.

How does that make sense? chapters are much shorter and could be read pretty much anywhere anytime
It was me,dio

User Info: red255

red255
1 month ago#6
yeah I read lots of manga on my phone now. because it can.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
1 month ago#7
Anime, the only manga I keep up with comes out with a new volume every 2-3 years now (Yotsuba).

To be fair I don't keep up with current streaming stuff, since I don't have time.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
1 month ago#8
Anime. I prefer music, color, and acting.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: HaohmaruOfFire

HaohmaruOfFire
1 month ago#9
Anime
Johnny FountainS on youtube
My job is grading first grade papers, not eating donuts

User Info: Rimmer_Dall

Rimmer_Dall
1 month ago#10
Manga.
Subscribe to PewDiePie.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Which do you prefer: reading manga or watching anime?
  • Topic Archived